Monday, July 2, 2007

Poor Cooper

He's had a rough couple of days. All week he's had non-stop diarrhea which I didn't worry too much about, thinking it's from teething. Then yesterday he woke up with a bad fever that still hasn't gone away, up to 103. I still wasn't too worried because the last time teeth came through he had the same symptoms. But then earlier tonight I was nursing him and all of a sudden he vomits like a gallon of throw up. It just kept coming, I was dying, I have never seen so much throw up. So I finally went to see his doctor and she said he must be fighting a virus since he was congested today also. He hasn't eaten a thing the last couple days which made him lose a bunch of weight. My heart breaks for him! ANYWAY, poor litte guy has been just out of it today, sleeping most of the day...along with watching baby einstein dvds (thanks G&G Murdock!) It has been very sweet for me to just hold him and sing to him while he dozes off in my arms...made the day a lot easier being able to cuddle with him so much.











Besides him being sick everything else is well. Dave's cousin and aunt came down for the wknd and stayed with us a couple nights which was fun. We love when people come to visit. Then we housesat for some friends, which is more like a vacation for us because their house is wonderful. Big screen tvs in every room along with every movie channel possible...we were in heaven with endless movies to watch. Plus they had air conditioning...a luxury our apartment doesn't have.

Here are a couple pages I've done lately. Bad pictures (I need a 12X12 scanner) and no journaling yet. Can't find my pen! But just thought I'd share...a lot of orange...

3 comments:

Ashley said...

Poor Cooper! I wish we could scrapbook together! You're my only friend that shares my passion. I love your pages.

the fellers said...

oh sad for Cooper! I hope he gets better fast, I think it is harder on mom then it is on baby! that is how it is for me anyway! I love how you scrapbook...man I wish I was talented like you!! We did have fun at the 1st, but it was a little different this year...not so much with the family, but there was not a whole lot of people there to begin with...like in Hillsping as a whole...and it was sad not having Shon there....how do single parents do it?? Kudos to them!

Anonymous said...

That is so sad, but just to let you know almost every kid I know is getting that bug lately. Emma was throwing up and diarrea a couple weeks ago and all of my friends kids are getting it too. So sad! Hope he feels better soon. Try Acidophilus it's helps Emma so much. Google it!