Wednesday, July 11, 2007

I heart Scrubs

Ok, does anyone one watch Scrubs? If not, promise me you will. In my opinion, its's one of the most brilliantly written t.v. shows. Me and Dave watch it nightly and each time, without fail, we are peeing our pants laughing. I want to meet the writer...and hug him for making my life that much more wonderful.

This week has been a slow one, nothing much going on...which is how I like it. Last week was crazy so I love when it slows down. Saturday we went to the beach for a bit and my friend Kristen took some cute pics of Dave and Cooper...so of course, I must post a few.




















These are from the zoo last week. Cooper and Izak feeding the billy goats. Coop just wanted the horns.











Classic picture...me holding the camera and cutting one, if not all people, out of the photo. I truly don't know why I'm posting this...the picture flatters no one.




























Love those 3 snaggle teeth on the bottom...wonder if
the 4th will ever make it's appearance. Gosh he's cute.



















This week Cooper has been FIGHTING sleep more than ever. He has been a good sleeper until this last week and it's driving me bonkers. Every time (and I truly mean every time) I have put him down for a nap or bed this week he has screamed anywhere from 15 mins. to 1 hour and then falls asleep for like 20 minutes!! And he's also been waking up at ridiculous times in the morning like 4:30-5am. It's killing us. I don't know what is going on...teething...is he ready for just one nap a day?? I am so confused and wondering if he's just in pain from getting those dang molars in. Anyway, I am venting a bit, I am sorry. Gosh I love him, but it's so hard listening to him cry so much. And any mom knows how frusterating that is! (I feel like I'm sleep training him again) If anyone has ever experienced this sort of thing and knows what I might expect please let me know. I am exhausted...on a positive note, he has been surprisingly happy in between his short naps :)

Good night! Much needed sleep ahead.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha! Chris and I love watching Scrubs too. The monsons got us started watching it and now we love it.

Unknown said...

Oh, Stacie, I so well remember the stomach aches from letting babies cry while I made myself let them cry themselves to sleep! It is agonizing. He will definitely start sleeping better when he starts walking because he will be much more tired. Can you keep him up a little later at night, say 15 minutes?

He might be ready for just one nap.

We love Scrubs here, too! I love the whimpy attorney.

the fellers said...

I LOVE that last pic of you guys! So cute!