Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Cooper's first kiss

Brecke was putting the moves on Cooper, and finally he got the picture and leaned in for a smooch.
It's ok Coop, it's only your first time, things might seem awkward.

Are you slipping her the tongue??

Dave is officially a CPA! WOOOOO! After hours and hours...and more hours of studying for this test he passed it. Well he passed it a while ago, but the actual license just came in the mail last week. It was a long process but he is done I am so dang proud of him...

Here's a layout I just finished. I couldn't wait to scrapbook these pictures!

5 comments:

Whitney said...

Yeah we came to Newport but the direction-less girl that i am i had no clue how to get to your guys apartment that we stayed at. I did want to show Ty but i knew all i would do was get us lost. We did have a blast i love Newport, you are so darn lucky to live there. How old is Cooper?

the fellers said...

awwww...too cute!!!

Unknown said...

Well, Cooper, your mother always said you were her little lover. Some start very young.

That certificate looks so great, David. All those long hours of study and all those long hours of homework during junior high and elementary school. I remember them so well!

Hey, Stacie, I have actually been to Christy Tomlinson's house now. Am I such a fan or what? Clint teased me so badly as I dropped off some freezer jam to her. She looks so young. I think she was 14 when she got married, or maybe younger!

The Bishops said...

oh my gosh!!! How cute!! You gotta love that Brecke, she already knows how to shmooze the men, and Cooper what a ladies man!! So adorable!! Yeah Dave!!! We're so proud of him!!

melissa said...

obsessed.......just obsessed! stace, can i just add that i just voted you the most popular blogger..everytime i look at your page you have a new freind or family added to your list, i can't keep up trying to look through all there blogs everynight, i end up being on this thing 10 minutes before my morning alarm clock goes off!