Thursday, July 26, 2007

Cooper's walking...finally!

Cooper finally decided to take his first steps yesterday...by himself! He's been a great walker for months, but would never take off on his own. Finally yesterday he let go and took off. You can tell by his face that he LOVES it. He just thinks it's the coolest thing ever. Excuse the massive collage of pictures...went a little nuts with the camera.



Hope life is treating everyone good. Nothing is new over here...besides the non-stop heat and humidity. It's killing us! I think we need some pool time...

7 comments:

Allie said...

Love the pics stace! I'm liking this blogging thing, even though I have nothing cool to write about. You need to teach me how to post pictures. I don't know how to lay them out like you do...

Unknown said...

I've got to see our baby! He is just too cute...oh, the baby fever has got a hold of me horribly! He won't revert back to crawling now that he can hold that sippy cup and move with it--meals on wheels.
Nikki is 21 weeks now, already!
Love the pics! Love, Mom and Dad

melissa said...

AWWWWW...GOSH DANG IT, i'm missing out big time!! Stace, I can't believe he is walking already, I can only hope by the time we get there he is swimming! Stace..WE ARE FREAKING GOING TO CALILIII!!!! WE CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'M SO excited to see my nephew, i'm so proud of him...because he truly is the cutest thing I have ever seen!

Aaron and Jessie said...

That is sooo fun Cooper is walking! I love that stage when they get the hang of it. I love all your scrapbook pages - you're so dang good! I need some tips.

Allie said...

Stace, you should post some pictures of Cooper on your blog.

Ryan and Tori said...

Hey there! I don't know if you remember me or not, but I'm Melissa's friend. I was just bored and looking at Melissa's family/friend's blogs and happend to see yours and I'm sorry, but Cooper is one of the cutest kids I've ever seen! I just HAD to say something 'cause I can't get over how freakin' cute he is! He looks so fun. You guys are lucky!

Allie said...

Just jokesing with you Stace! That was actually Matt's idea to make that comment!