Saturday, July 7, 2007

Birthday parties, Zoo and 4th of July

Wow, it's been a busy week. First we went to Brecke's birthday party who turned one on the 3rd. Great party Kristin...thanks! She is the cutest little girl I have ever seen...truly. Then on the 4th we went swimming, played volleyball and had a BBQ at our house. (of course...I want to know one person who doesn't have a bbq on the 4th of july) Any excuse to be with our friends and eat.

Then the next day we went to the orange county zoo. It's no San Diego zoo but there were a few animals to see and the park surrounding it was gorgeous! It was only $2 to get in so I recommend it to anyone around here. My camera ran out of juice while we were there so I will have to get the pictures from Kristen, who took some cute ones, and post them later.

That same night we had a surprise party for our friend
Tiffany. Kristen supplied the food and I supplied the kitchen and home...ok apartment. Of course it was so much fun....any time we get to spend together is fun. We truly have the greatest friends down here. Happy Birthday Tiff!

Cooper has been feeling a lot better. He ditched the fever and diarrhea finally. He has been a lot happier thank heavens. I sure could live without his 5am wake-up calls though. Yes, I said 5am...and he doesn't go back to sleep...he is up for the day.
Anyway, here are some pics from our fun week. Happy 4th everyone! And to all you Canadians...Happy 1st of July! I sure missed the farm this year...


Brecke digging into
her birthday cupcake























































Brant, I'm sorry....
I
couldn't resist




















Surprise! Tiffany finding out we threw her a little party
















3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pics. You were a pretty busy gal.

the fellers said...

such a cute little apartment complex! I love it! I want to see pics of you apartment...I am sure it is so cute!

Whitney said...

Hey Stacie i dont know if you remember me, i came to cali with mel and stayed at your house along with tori and mel H. I just found your blog on mels and thought i would say hi. Your little boy is so cute. I bet mel already told you but i have a little boy too. They are the best aren't they? Any way looks like all is well with you and your little fam! I will be checking back to see all your cute blog entries!