Monday, July 16, 2007

Our week


Mmmmmm...

















































His new favorite thing...reading.





































He loves to be buried in laundry


















Wow

















Cooper's favorite toy...and any kid who comes to play at our house. If you're in the market for a new fun toy...it's by playskool and it's a ball popper or something like that. He LOVES it.













Our friend Jared speared this shark and they barbequed it for dinner Saturday night. I watched him gut the dang thing...














6 comments:

the fellers said...

2 things....#1 Scoty and Cooper have the same swim suit....#2...I LOVE those pj's where did you pick those up?

Unknown said...

Stacie,

How did you ever watch someone gut a shark? I can't ever imagine you watching that and not having you throw up!

You guys gotta move up here right away. Cooper is too cute and must be in his grandmas' arms right away. Grandpas' arms, too. That's enough. Say good-bye to the beach. David can bag groceries until something opens up in accounting. That's just the way it is! Love, Mom

Anonymous said...

ASHDK;FAJSDKFJ ASKLDFJAL-THATS THE ONLY THING I CAN SAY TO EXPRESS HOW CUTE COOPER IS!!! Stace, I can't get enough of my freakin nephew...Dondi is right, MOVE UP HERE ASAP!!! Or maybe all of us should move to Cali! Man, I hate feeling like I miss out on everything! But for right, all I can say is..Cooper is the cutest thing I have ever seen in my life!

Kelly said...

Hi--This is Kelly Sperry...we used to be in the same BYU married ward forever long ago...same ward as the Harts and that is where I found your blog...anyways how are you doing?? Your boy is so cute by the way!! It's fun to see you are doing good..aren't blogs great!!

the fellers said...

I might have to make a stop in park city at the carters outlet then, so cute! Ummm, no she doesnt have a website that I know of....she is just starting out! I think she does good though!

Anonymous said...

Hey I also love scrubs, and I feel so loved that I made it on to your a few cool people!