Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Little stinker

Cooper's new favorite thing...pulling off as much toilet paper -as fast as he can- until I find him. I wish I could show you how fast he was doing it when I took this picture. He was on a mission to get that whole role off in 20 seconds...seriously putting his back into it.

He has also been doing this thing where he wont eat unless he can hold the bowl, spoon or cup (whatever he's eating with) and whether it be yogurt or cheerios....he will drink from his bowl....and only drink. It's tons of fun cleaning up.



































Here's Dave with his squid finally. He had a lot of fun on the boat and said he could've caught a bunch if he wanted but only brought home one...thank heavens. Apparently there were tons of squid in the water when they went. We might try and cook it up this weekend ...well Dave anyway...













5 comments:

Anonymous said...

SSSTTTAAAAZZZZ!!!! Gosh, I seriously am obsessed with your blog! I just love everything about it! I'm suprising Brad with a Laptop for his birthday because my work can get them with a good discount. So I thought this would be a good chance to get the goods...so that means we can start a fetching BLOG! Even thought it will be the world's most boring site known to man. Sorry I never called back, it got so busy, the end of the month is always miserable! Well, I ran into Alli at Target, she said the people that live in there old little apartment on the corner are moving, so I thought that would be a perfect location for me and Brad. I need to get more info. Well, just wanted to say hi, love your blog more then ever, and of course I sure love you guys! Miss the piss out of you both!

the fellers said...

hey...yeah....I will for sure be at the first. It is gonna be hard withouth shon...Scoty is so busy these days! But there will be a few Utahns there....Em, Jay and Mal came...your fam isnt going at all? Sad day! Anyways....talk to you later.

Elizabeth said...

Love the blog! The new design looks awesome, I am going to attempt an upgrade one of these days, when things slow down. Cooper is such a good looking kid! It was fun seeing you guys in Utah, maybe Christmas...by the way, I tell everyone now to just "blog it." Keep it going, I check all the time!

Elizabeth said...

By the way, could you please teach me some scrapbooking?! I need serious help, yours is amazing, I am not surprised!

Anonymous said...

Oh don't you love this age when they feel the need to get as messy as possible? He's a cutie though. Have fun cleaning up all that tp.