Thursday, August 2, 2007

Not a lot going on...

Do you ever feel like there is just nothing exciting going on in your life? Or you have absolutely nothing to write about? That is how I feel right now. So I'm just going to talk....about anything that is on my mind. Nothing in particular.

This is Cooper's new favorite toy. Now that he can walk we just hang out in the courtyard most of the day...he's all about running around, exploring and climbing stairs. I've been getting out his wagon and he could ride in that thing all day long. Here he is getting a push from his bud Tino. These two boys are like two peas in a pod...they love playing together.

Last night we met at California Pizza Kitchen for my friend, Kristins birthday. It was so nice getting together with everyone...it's always fun. Dave left early for a basketball game so I was the single mom trying to tame my wild beast child two hours past his bedtime. All the kids were troopers...poor things were all ready for bed.

Ok, I must brag for one second. This is my friend Skye who I've known for a while...her mom and my mom were friends growing up. When Dave and I were going to school in Provo we would get together and scrapbook...she was amazing and taught me so much about it. Anyway, she is in Lehi now and since then has started her own photography business in her basement and HOLY COW she is good. I'm telling you...for anyone in Utah who is looking for a good photographer for babies/kids check her out...she is amazing.
skyejohansen.com and check out her photoblog on there too (I put a link to her blog on my sidebar because I check it so often)

2 comments:

the fellers said...

Stacie, you make me sick! I promise....you are SO DANG skinny! What the freak. How did you do that? You do NOT even look like you have EVER had a baby....PLEASEEEE tell me your secret! I love you post today, the most random ones, are usually the most fun for me!

Allie said...

Stace, I love reading your posts. They are a lot of fun! You really do look so skinny, its honestly frightening. I hope you breast feed cooper until he is 10 years old, so you can keep those calories a burnin...