Tuesday, August 14, 2007

We miss you!!

We were lucky enough to have Melissa and Brad come stay with us over this last weekend. We went to the beach all day friday and then went to Claim Jumper that night for PLENTY of food. Then Saturday we went to South Coast Plaza and shopped for a bit then that night we swam at the pool and then bbq'ed at our place. It was so freaking fun just being with them. The whole time I kept saying, "gosh I wish we lived by eachother...it's not fair!!" So anyway, it's always a hoot with Melissa....every time I leave Utah I have a 6-pack from laughing so dang hard. So I can't believe this but I hardly got any pictures of all of us this weekend...but I took some of them at the beach so here they are! Dang it, we miss you guys!
Here we are at Claim Jumper all fried from the sun that day I know Melissa will hate me for posting this but I think it is so cute!
I thought this was kind of a cool shot of them

Can I just say how much I want to shop right now? I am not much of a shopper...never have been, but lately I've been getting excited for fall clothes and especially cute baby clothes for Cooper. Cute little jeans....sweaters...oh man. Lately I've been diggin baby gap...such cute stuff for the fall! Now if I can just scrounge up some money...hmmm...

8 comments:

Julie and Dan said...

Hey Stacie, it has been a long time. I love looking at your cute blog. It takes me forever to do one post. Cooper is so cute, he's a good mix of you and Dave. You guys are always having fun and doing something cool. What a southern california life. I added you to my link, we can keep tabs on each other.
Julie

Travieso said...

Stace, Cooper is so cute!!! He is a little stave (stacie mixed with dave) California also looks too fun. It must be nice moving to a place where people actually want to come and visit, you can come to Kansas anytime! Keep in touch with me ok!
Love, Milli

Aaron and Jessie said...

Okay what am I doing in Utah? Those pictures made me so beach sick, I can hardly look at them. You are livin the life. It was fun seeing pictures of Melissa, she is gorgeous, I haven't seen her in forever, but she is lookin good and of course you are too. Her and ?? make a great couple.

melissa said...

STACIE!! I hate hate hate this distance, i really am Stacie and Dave and Cooper sick!! I can't wait to see you guys again! Umm, and your right, i hate that you posted that picture where mine and coopers legs are seriously the same length, just nubs....nothing but nub! Gosh it was so fun being with you guys, i really do miss the piss out ya! I love you both so much and seriously....thanks for the nice words, you made my day!!

Ashley said...

They are such a cute couple! Fetch! What do I have to do to get Scott to ask me out:)??? Is he dating anyone???

the fellers said...

Stacie! Are you guys coming for Labor Day? Bear Lake? I hope we get to see you there, Emily told us about Bear Lake....there has been some mention of maybe going....we will see! Hope you are there!

Skye Johansen said...

Hey, whoa on the great pictures here! Love that last one. Melissa is smokin' hot!

Skye Johansen said...

Um, I just read melissa's post and I think I peed my pants. That is the funniest thing I have read in a while!