Monday, August 27, 2007

WOOOO!

I am absolutely thrilled right now for a few reasons.....

1. I am (hopefully) flying to Utah this week. I say hopefully because I am flying standbye and the flights this week aren't looking so good...so I am crossing my fingers for me to get on! I LOVE being in South Jordan and seeing my family and friends. I have the greatest people in my life!

2. LABOR DAY!! (Hoping we go to Eden again...one of my new favorite places in Utah.) And spending the weekend in Utah with my family....again hopefully I am there! Poor Dave will be stuck here working all hours of the night. So I'm not really ditching him for the holiday....he wants me to go so I'm not alone this weekend!

3. I'm totally excited for fall time...love the leaves, the warm clothes, and all the fun holidays. We've been talking about our Thanksgiving plans lately and it's making me hungry for my sister-in-law's pecan pie and stuffing...mmm...

4. Once a year Bath and Body Works has there
hand soaps on sale for 5 for $15 and I always stock up cause they are only $3! That's like the same price as softsoap at the grocery store. (remember we're in Newport beach....and Wal-marts with grocery sections don't exist...groceries are more expensive here) I LOVE all the flavors...especially fruity ones. I'm excited to try fresh pineapple...haven't tried it yet :)

5. I FINALLY went kayaking this weekend for the first time! I have been dying to get on one and finally on Saturday we used our friends kayaks and cruised around balboa island. I absolutely LOVED it. I can't wait to go again! Dave took Cooper around also and he loved it. We had a fun primary party on Saturday. We spent the day at our friend, Meredith's, beach home on balboa island and then that night we went on a harbor cruise on her brother's boat around the harbor. One of the many reasons I LOVE working in Primary with her...she throws awesome parties. A few pics of Saturday...

The kids were so cute helping Cooper get his life jacket on



8 comments:

Whitney said...

Ok so that looks like so much fun! I was just getting on your blog to tell you that I started watching the "Newport Harbor" show on MTV, and first of all I dont know why I watch it.(I was a true blue Lagoona fan.) I know its embarrassing but anyway just wanted to know if you have seen it and what you think of it?

Kelly said...

He looks so cute in his little life jacket. That is fun you get to do things like kayaking with your ward. And thanks for reminding me about the bath and body sale...I need to hit that up soon!!

the fellers said...

ok, so much fun, I wish we could come down and see you guys! And yes, those last two comments on my post, were quite funny, I almost peed my pants when I read Mel's. We are planning on Eden....BUT, we dont know when we will be there, and for how long, so hopefully we get to see you! I HOPE YOU GET A FLIGHT!! As for Cooper bullying Scoty. 1 of 2 things are going to happen, either #1, Scoty is going to fight back, because he too is at a mean stage, he is such a bully to the kids at church, I found him at church the other day with is finger in a little girls eye! She was just sitting there! What the?!? OR #2, he will cry, because he is a bully when he is the biggest one, which he USUALLY Is, but when he is the smallest, well, we will just have to see, he does a pretty good job at fighting back with Ryker,,,,so......hopefully Cooper can give Scoty a taste of his own medicine, and vice versa, maybe they will both learn? who knows! Either way, hope to see you this weekend!! I too love fall by the way....especially in Edmonton. There is about a week where there are SO MANY different colors, and the river bottom is BEAUTIFUL! LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!!!

ok...that was a book! DANG IT....Sorry Stacie!

Allie said...

Stacie, I am absolutely PUMPED for you to get here! I promise I have been praying that you make a flight! How long are you planning on staying? Let's please hang out as much as possible. You don't really need to see your family, so why don't you just stay here at our house. That will probably be the easiest way for me to see you.

Skye Johansen said...

Stacie, don't forget about coming to see me! I want to get my little hands on that baby of yours for some pictures! Can't wait to see you!!!

J and E Mayfield said...

I'm ticked that i'm just barely clued in on this whole blog thing. At the same time I sure love it because I'm obsessed with your pics and stories. Your scrapbook is so flipin good. Loved seeing you this week and can't wait to play some more!

Anonymous said...

stacie!! i've finally discovered the world of blogs. i love all your pics. so fun!!

the fellers said...

ok, so I know that you were giving Melissa a hard time about not posting, but you really can say anything can you? I NEED A NEW POST FROM STACIE!!! I want to see what you have to share with me...also, could you email me some of the pics that you have from eden? I would love them! Thanks....hopefull you post soon, I am in withdrawls!