Wednesday, August 8, 2007

I've been tagged

Ok...I actually think these are so fun...so here ya go!

4 jobs I've had...
1. Weidner Chiropractic (most days were spent sleeping on massage tables)
2. Trolley Stop
3. Great Harvest. I absolutely can't believe I forgot include the job I worked at the longest and had, by far, the best/worst memories of my life. Thanks to Allie and Jessie for reminding me of that...wow I miss that place...and the bread....and maybe Steve a little...
4. Scrapbook Oasis...greatest job in the world

4 movies I could watch over and over...
1. Mean Girls
2. Sweet Home Alabama
3. Home Alone...pretty much anything Christmas-related
4. Clueless

4 of my favorite TV shows...
1. Greys Anatomy
2. Scrubs
3. One Tree Hill (I think I am the only person over the age of 16 who likes that show)
4. Gilmore Girls

4 Places I have lived...
1. Edmonton, Alberta
2. Placentia, California
3. South Jordan, Utah (greatest place on earth and anyone who has lived there can agree)
4. Newport Beach, California

4 Places I have been...
1. South Carolina
2. Hawaii
3. Mexico
4. Missouri/Illinois

4 favorite foods...where do I begin
1. Buffalo chicken pizza from B.J.'s
2. ALL cereal (honey bunches of oats with strawberries/peaches, fruity pebbles, honey nut cherrios, honey comb...alright I'll stop there)
3. ANYTHING mexican...I can't narrow down the foods so I'll just name some of my fave restaurants...Rubios, El Ranchito, Chronic Taco, Cafe Rio, El Torito Grill, Arriba Grill.
4. Lemon bars. I recently found the BEST recipe in the world and can't seem to stop making them

4 of my favorite websites...(besides anything that ends with blogspot.com)
1. rachaelrayshow.com or foodnetwork.com...all to get the best recipes
2. twopeasinabucket.com
3. modbeclothing.com (I've never purchased anything off it, but I am obsessed with the site)
4. facebook.com

4 buddies I am tagging...
1. Allie McFarland
2. Vinnie Feller
3. Jessie Kerr
4. Ashley Campbell

9 comments:

Whitney said...

Thanks i have had long hair since high school and i thought it was finally time to say goodbye to my long locks! I am so glad i did, you should too! I do want to start digital scrapping but i am a little computer stupid so i dont know if i can do it but i think i will try. I will let you know if i like it.

Ryan and Tori said...

So, I saw Whitney's cute new blog, and happend to notice you sent her directions on how to do it. All I know how to do is change the backround on blogger.com. Where do you find such cute designs/graphics? I'd love to have something a little different.

Allie said...

I'm shocked you didn't include Great Harvest on your job list. I would think that was your favorite job ever. "damn it, Stacie... You made me swear today."

Aaron and Jessie said...

Seriously, Stacie we really had some good times at Great Harvest, how can you ever forget those days? I don't get how the whole being tagged thing works, I'm stil just trying to figure out the blog thing. What do I do? I really can handle only the basics.

the murdocks said...

I can't believe I forgot Great Harvest...I truly don't know what I was thinking! Thanks you guys...I immediately went back and edited it in there.

the murdocks said...

Jessie...just copy and paste all the questions and answers onto a new blog post and then change all the answers and fonts/colors etc. I miss G.H. so bad! Do you crave the bread daily? I sure do.

Elizabeth said...

Stacy, do you digital scrapbook? I just read another comment about it. If you do, please let me in on some good programs! I love the new look of your blog, have a blast with Brad and Melissa, I told them they better visit me next, but who wants to go to Michigan?!

Mr. Feller said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
the fellers said...

ok, so my first post posted under Shons name...this is what I wrote....haha...I went twice, and about 15 min the first time, and about 10 or under the second time...it was kinda funny, today the lady behind me was just laughing, she thought that was so funny!