Wednesday, June 6, 2007

We're back

First off, sorry about my messed up blog. After re-doing it, all my previous posts got messed up. Anyway...

We just got home yesterday and I already miss it! It's so nice to be home, but it's hard leaving family....again and again. The wedding went great, the temple was wonderful of course and the dinner and reception looked gorgeous. Wow. It all went so smoothly. And it was so fun being able to see friends and family who I haven't see in so long. The day after the wedding was Cooper's birthday and we went up to Dave's parents who live in Bountiful and stayed there until we came home. On his birthday we went to the community pool and swam for a while with Dave's neices and my brothers. It was so fun in there! Cooper absolutely loves the water and could've been in there all day long. On monday we went to Park City and wow...I want to live there. I LOVE that place. Of course we had to hit the outlets and then we had lunch on main street. The next day Dave's mom and I went to the scrapbook store near their house (always the highlight of my trip) and got a few things. We both love to scrapbook so we ususally spend most of our time talking about it.

This saturday is Coopers little birthday party. Nothing big, but I wanted a chance for all his buds to get together and play. Now all I have to do is figure what food to serve....hmm....
Anyway, we're getting back in the groove of things....I hate having to go grocery shopping (to 5 different stores it seems), and clean the house so it doesn't smell like nobody lives there. All good....I bought a yummy pink lemonade candle in Utah and it has been burning ever since we've been home. I can't get enough of it :)
Here are some pics from the weekend...sorry the first one is blurry...






















































































































3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey are you guys comming up for the first. It looks like you guys had a blast back home!

the fellers said...

so cute stacie....i didnt know it was Coopers birthday HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!...also...I didnt know it was YOUR birthday...(I hope I am right on this one)...HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! I hope everything goes well with the birthday party!!!

Anonymous said...

hey jen, no we're not coming up for the first dang it. I wish so bad, but it's too hard with baby and distance! I am dying to see you and your kiddies!