Thursday, May 31, 2007

Scootey

Melissa and Brad's wedding dinner is tonight at Gardner Village...the cutest little place for a dinner/reception. It also happens to be my favorite "home furnishings/decor" place EVER. Haven't made it over there this trip, but one day my goal is to drive up to Utah and come back with the car chuck full of stuff from that place.

Tuesday was a fun day. I first met a few friends for lunch at Iggys...it's always a party with them. Gosh I miss them so much...it was especially fun to see Millie because she lives in Kansas City while her hubs is going to medical school. I loved that we happened to be out here at the same time. Then that night I went and played tennis with some friends....Dave would've loved to be here for that. After tennis around midnight I went and picked up Dave. WOOO! We had to make a quick sonic run because I see the commercials for it all the time but there isn't one anywhere near us...so I'm always wanting to go every time we visit. It's been so fun having him here. We shopped yesterday for wedding stuff and then went out to lunch...it's fun to be back together.

Allie, Millie, Erin, Cooper, Me








One of my favorite things to do while I've been here is ride the scooter. My dad bought it a little while ago from their neighbor and it has been well worth the buy. Me, Jax and Melissa have been out on it at least once a day....I can't get enough of it. So yesterday I had to take Dave for his first cruise on it...and we had to get some pics.




































2 comments:

the fellers said...

i like the new look!

Anonymous said...

Great job on the new design. I love it.