Friday, June 15, 2007

Ahhhhhhh...

There's nothing better than a sleeping baby and quiet house. I used to live for action and constant noise, but since having Cooper I have come to appreciate peace and quiet. I'm sure any mom can agree with me! Anyway, this weekend has been fun. I got a call from the Scrapbook Oasis the other week asking if I would be willing to come work Friday because CKU, a huge scrapbook convention in Anaheim, was here and so crazy scrapbookers would be invading stores around orange county. I jumped on the idea and worked that night. It was so fun seeing customers I used to talked to all the time and working with the employees who I totally miss. I LOVE that place! Then yesterday was a lazy day for me and Dave (which we LOVE) we took Cooper to the pool for a bit and then Dave went and played volleyball at the beach. Last night, for an elders quorum party, we went on a harbor cruise around newport harbor with a bunch of people in the ward. A guy in our ward has a huge boat/yacht (don't know the diff) so he drove us around for a couple hours. We had so much fun. And being baby-free made it even better!

I thought I'd share a few things that are making me happy today...besides our fun weekend. These cute stamps from Dave's mom and felt flowers I just got at the Scrapbook Oasis last week. The colors are so yummy, I can't wait to use them! (to see the images you have to click on the words stamps and flowers)
Our friends
Tracy and Adam just had their baby girl today...FINALLY after being 12 days late! can you imagine? Anyway, they didn't find out what they were having and so everyone was guessing. I actually guessed a girl so I was happy! Congrats guys!


Tomorrow we are going to Disneyland with Dave's family (who is coming to visit today for a week!) I am pumped to take Cooper for the first time...we actually just got season passes so I can take him more. Alright, I have talked enough, here are a couple pics from the harbor cruise. It was too dark, I should've taken them earlier...and I wasn't about to gather everyone for a photo, so I just took a random picture of some of the people.













2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That boat ride looks like so much fun, lucky gal! Have fun at Disneyland.

Alan said...

Stacie... what cute pics of you guys, but love the watermellon ones the best coop's a doll...you are so talented honey, i just am amazed at all you to and accomplish with the books, blogs, pictures and being such a great mom and wife...keep up the great work you do sure love you babes!!! Mom