Monday, June 11, 2007

Coopers 1st Birthday

Saturday we celebrated Coop's birthday party, and it turned out wonderful! We had a low-key bbq in our courtyard...a few of the kids swam, and then we watched Cooper devour his cake. That was, for sure, was the highlight of the day. Cooper was loving all the excitement and swimming...he LOVES to swim. I'm so glad everyone was able to come and celebrate with us. We have some great friends, holy cow. Cooper was so happy and it turned out to be a perfect day for us! Here are some of the pictures we took...thanks Kristen and Larissa for managing the camera most of the time!





























































Not a moment of hesitation to eat his lop-sided cake
(I was pretty much frosting in my sleep)
















Holy crap this tastes good...
does she notice I'm still eating it?



























I have literally never been
this full in my life...
















































Opening his cute gifts
















His little buds...except for Izak who was sleeping...











Our crazy boy...who I swear has been crazier since he turned one. But I love it...check out that face....we love him so much it's not even even funny














4 comments:

Brittany said...

He is so cute stacie! And getting so big!!! Hope all is well.

Anonymous said...

Wow Stacie, you did a great job on his 1st birthday. The cake and cupcakes all look sooo delicious. Such a good mommy!

the fellers said...

I love that...seriously, he is so cute! I love the face he makes, Scoty totally does that now, where do they get that? He does it when he is mad AND happy....crazy kid! Why didnt we get even ONE pic of them together??? hmmm....

Ashley said...

Your scrapbook pages are soooo cute! Wow! I am so impressed with your skills! I love your cupcakes. I just bought one of those cupcake tiers...i am obsessed with cupcakes! White frosting and colored sprinkles...mmmm! My favorite!