Thursday, June 21, 2007

I don't know how people do it...

Go to disneyland more than two days in a row!! Holy cow that place is rockin, but tons of fun. We went Tuesday instead of Monday and had a blast. Cooper soaked it all in so well and was an absolute champ. He did great and had fun. Of course the naps were short but he woke up each time excited for the next ride. I think his fave was the carousel or jungle cruise...it's a toss up. Dave's family went again the next day to California Adventure, but I wussed out and didn't go. I couldn't imagine doing it again the next day with Cooper and without Dave (he had to get back to work). Anyway, I'm totally excited to go in the fall time when there are less people and we can go for as long/short as we want. Seriously, the passes are a must. If you are a california resident you pay $83/day or you can get a whole year pass for just $120/year! (around there, and we got the lowest package) So it's a no-brainer...go for the pass.

Besides that we went to the beach on monday and hung out there till dinner. We went to B.J.s pizza...Dave's dad's favorite place to go when they come visit(and our favorite pizza place) Tonight Dave and Taylor (brother-in-law) might got out fishing for a couple hours in the ocean. They found a place you can pay to use their equipment and go out on a big boat, with other people I imagine, and fish for a bit. Anyway, don't know much about it, but Dave's excited.

They leave tomorrow which is sad for us. We love when family visits and always dread saying goodbye. But it's been a lot of fun...thanks guys for coming!! Of course, I have to leave you with some pics of Disneyland.....the happiest place on earth.





























































































































6 comments:

the fellers said...

hey, that is so awesome about the price, wish I was a california res. How far is LA...or Disneyland from you? I thought it was a bit...but I guess I am wrong! Looks like you guys had a blast!!! Oh and I love the Cooper's shirt is soaked in all the pics...classic baby...well toddler I guess...hehe

Anonymous said...

What a fun day! You are quite the trooper of a mom.

The Bishops said...

Oh that looks like so much fun!! I can't wait to take Kaden. I'm so glad that it was a smooth day for you, it could've been a disaster of a day, but of course Cooper is a champ!! He is 1 now you know! Anyways your pics are so cute...Dave looks like the best uncle ever! :)

Brittany said...

Joe and I would love to come and visit everyone, but you never return my phone calls!! I miss you guys! Oh and yeah we live in San Clemente. You guys should come down too, we live across the street from the ocean. Give me a call!

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Até mais.

Anonymous said...

This is great info to know.