Monday, December 3, 2007

How I miss you, Mizzou

Ok, I have found my new favorite place...and I want to live there. St. Louis, Missouri...the Lou...Nelly's hometown...the number 2 most dangerous place in the U.S. to live. Ok, not for those reasons, but for the reason alone that it is BEAUTIFUL! We went to visit Dave's brother, his wife, and two kids who live there and I fell in love. I would beg them to go on drives just so I could stare at the big beautiful, old, colonial style homes. (f.y.i. the dangerous part is on the east side of the river apparently, but where they live it is safe and So pretty) I kept asking Dave if we could move there. Anyway, the trip was f-a-n-t-a-s-t-i-c. So relaxing, so fun, so filling, and Cooper had the time of his life with all their toys and cat. It was nice to just stay in one place and do whatever we felt like doing...that is my favorite kind of vacation...no obligations. And thanksgiving dinner was awesome. Sara way to go on your excellent cooking! Mmmmmm...I'm dreaming about her stuffing right now. Ok, back to the point. Here are some pictures...aaaahhhhh.....the leaves were my favorite part. We just don't get falling leaves here...
I love that over-sized coat on Cooper. It's Will's. We had to borrow stuff, since we only brought flip flops and jackets.





































Two of Coop's favorite toys: their tricycle and the train "choo choo" that grandma and grandpa gave him











Grandma Murdock with Coop. I am still jealous of that beanie she found at H&M for $1.00











Me and my two favorite people. We went to Grant's farm this night I promise it was 50 below zero. But we got to see Santa...all worth it.











Dave's brother Chris, his wife Sara, and their two kids William and Libby












Thanks you guys!

4 comments:

Allie said...

ITs about time you updated your blog! That looks like a fun thanksG. When are you coming into town? Can't wait to see you. I hope you can make it to Owrin's shower on the 26th!!

Whitney said...

So cute! I love the pice.

Hey about the layersclothing thing, if you like anything you can let me know and I can order it and have it shipped directly to your house! Let me know!

Jennie B. said...

Hey! Thanks so much! Of course we know who you are, silly! By the way.... little Cooper is SOOO cute! What a cute name!

uvtcharl.blogspot.com said...

It makes me feel so good when a Californian actualy likes the midwest, most people that live on the beach despise this place. Your trip looks way fun! I say this everytime but Coop is super cute! We will see you soon!