Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Have a holly jolly christmas

I had a lot of fun this weekend taking some pics for my friend, Larisa. Their little boy is Cooper's favorite bud. They live upstairs and get to play with us all the time, we love it. Anyway, as you can tell I've been a bit camera happy lately...I hope you don't mind all the pics :)



































We went to the mall this wknd and Cooper rode this cute little train. You can't really tell by his expression in that picture, but he loved it. The second picture was at Rainforest Cafe for lunch and Dave was tickling the crap out of him. Poor thing, I feel his pain. He gets it from me. We are both extremely ticklish.
























Gosh, the last couple weeks have been a whirlwind. We've had christmas stuff and christmas shopping going on. It's driving me nuts that I haven't been totally 'enjoying' this holiday. Usually I just soak it all in, but this year, I am just stressed for some reason. We're leaving for Utah wednesday night (WOOOOOOOOOO!) so I'm trying to get ready for that and get everything done beforehand. I'm also stressing out about our trip. It's hard when we have to jump from home to home and place to place. Sometimes I dread the moving around more than the trip. There's always just so much to get in while we're there. And this trip seems like it will be extra busy. BUT, at the same time I can't wait, since we'll be seeing some of our favorite people....YEA!!!!

A few holiday favorites this year:
-hot chocolate (nothing new, just love it extra this year)
-candy cane joe joes from Trader Joes. Those are pretty much peppermint oreos. A must-try.
-pumpkin spice oatmeal...also from Trader Joe's. I love that place.
-my friend spoiled me with the cutest card holder that are held by glittery snowflakes, and a glitter star for my tree. (I expressed to her my latest obsession of a glittery christmas)
-along with that I found some cute glitter snowflakes at target.
-some of my favorite christmas music: amy grant, sarah mclachlan, celtic christmas, celine dion
-my favorite scents (all oils from the body shop): sugar cookie, gingerbread, and vanilla spice

Alright, we are off on the road tomorrow night. Our first roadtrip to Utah since we've been here. Wish us luck! And until next time...Merry Christmas!

10 comments:

Mark and Meghan said...

i love your photography...wish we were going to be in utah when you guys were here. (we leave for phoenix and then san diego, before coming back to utah!) i want you to take our families pictures. what kind of camera do you have? and do you love it?

Audrey said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Audrey said...

This is Audrey. We are going to be in Utah at the same time! I know it would be impossible for us to plan a meeting, but who knows, maybe we'll bump into each other somewhere. You never know.

Whitney said...

Ok so you are an amazing Photographer! How did you get so good at taking pics? Hope you guys have a wonderful Christmas!

the fellers said...

ok, I know you are gone, but I just have to say? Road trip? Crap....I feel you pain...totally....hopefully we get to see you!

the fellers said...

oh, and way too cute pics!

Allie said...

Stace! I can't wait to see you!! I hope you can make it to Erin's SHower. Jordan wants to come over after to hang out, so I hope you can be there!!

The Forbes said...

Stacie I cant help but look at your blog all the time. I dont know if Mel has ever told you but I think your little boy is so stinkin cute! You take such Great Pics. Hope you have a Wonderful Christmas.

susan said...

Hey Stacie -
It was great to see you guys in Utah. Our blog is http://seth-susan.blogspot.com

Hope to meet up with you again soon and I'll be reading your blog!
Susan & Seth

The Buckley's said...

Hey it was good seeing you at the wedding and I was glad we got to talk. I just want you to know I would love to help you find a home when you come back and it's totally free for you. I can get you a good intrest rate and I know the area's that you like really well. Check out my blog at tjbuckley.blogspot.com where you can get my contact info. Leave me your email address and I can send you some info on some homes that you might like! By the way, your son is really cute!! - TJ