Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Recap

Saturday night was Dave's work Christmas party. We joined a bunch of people in taking a "party bus". Those are the only words to explain our vehicle. It wasn't a limo and it wasn't quite a bus. Inside it was about the size of a hummer but with plenty of standing room. It was totally nice inside and the music was thumping (which I secretly really enjoyed). Me and Dave were such animals drinking our pepsis. That's as close as we got to being as drunk as everyone else. We got there and they had 2 huge camels you could take your picture with. (The theme of the party was "Rock the Casbah" incase you were wondering about the camels) Some guys were also walking around with monkeys. They were so cute! We ate a nice dinner with live music and then after, we fake gambled for about an hour. They gave everyone a bunch of chips to play with so we ended up playing black jack. I dominated for a bit and then lost every chip. Thankfully I don't do that in real life because I'm quite sure I would gamble my life away. Then there was a dance before our bus came to get us. I, of course, had to join in. I LOVE dances, but when on earth do I get the oppurtunity to? So I took full advantage. Anyway, the night turned out to be fun. And it was kinda fun dressing up (thanks to an affordable H&M) even though I was dreading it the whole week. I forgot the camera but luckily we got one shot in before. And Dave's co-worker took this shot of us by the camel. I could tell that the camel was that man's (the guy that wouldn't get out of the picture) pride and joy. I love his "if you touch him, you die" face.























Saturday we visited our friends, Tiffany and Bryce, who had a baby girl on Friday. This is her second baby and their boy is only 14 months old! She was a complete surprise to them, but Tiffany is someone who can handle it...she's very patient. Here are a few pics I snapped of the precious baby. Newborns always gets me excited for baby #2! And that's not an announcement.















On a last and random note, is anyone watching October Road? Please tell me someone out there is. I love this show and I'm terrified they are going to take it off the air since it's only in it's second season (the first being only 4 episodes). I love the cast and the small town feel of it . I formed a small crush on Bryan Greeberg (the lead) during the first season of One Tree Hill and was stoked when this show came out. Anyway, I am dying to find out who Sam's father is. Wow, that was embarassing. I have got to stop admitting what shows I watch on t.v.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like such a fun night. Yes I watch October Road, no worries you're not alone out there. Great pics, love the newborn ones!

Ashley said...

OH MY GOSH! I'm obsessed with that show too!! I was worried they were'nt going to bring it back this year. I really need to cut back on all of my "shows"...i really watch too much tv BUT I love them sooo much!!

Jason-Mindi-Porter-Ellery said...

Okay, I have never seen October road but have always wanted to because of the One Tree Hill guy. I love One Tree Hill. January 8th WAHOO!!

Mark and Meghan said...

love the photos! you are a great photographer staci! how fun a work party! i love to dance too, but really NEVER do. glad you have fun!

Brittany said...

That looks like it was a great party! I love the pictures of Maddison. She is darling. You are welcome to come and see us in the hospital as well to take pictures of the baby.

melissa said...

Stace, what in the world...you freakin photographer!! Those pics are literally incredible of the baby!!! You literally have a fetchin gift! also, you 2 look like a sexy couple in that one pic! i wanted so badly for there to be a pic of your whole outfit so i could have seen how fansny schmansy you looked that night!!

uvtcharl.blogspot.com said...

I showed my coworkers your and Dave's picture and they agreed that you two look like siblings. Hehe just had to get a second opinion. That night looked like so much fun. You looked way pretty. I love that you got drunk off pepsi, I do that all the time, and if I really want to get sloshed I go for the pepsi max! Can't wait to see you soon!

Allie said...

You look incredible in those pics, you freak. I can't wait to see you soon!

the fellers said...

I love all your pictures, when I have my babe...will you please travel all the way to Utah just to take pictures for me? thanks.....hehehe

Anonymous said...

wow wow wow, awesome pictures stacie, really i would love some advise from YOU!!! Perfection!!!!!