Monday, October 29, 2007

Bubbles, fish and pumpkins

It's been a busy past week. I don't really feel like going into detail...so I'll just show a bunch of pictures to sum it up. Last week Cooper's friend Kaden turned one so we had a little bash for him. Loved the bubble pics. Cooper loved the bubbles more...



















Notice the bandage on his right hand? That would be from me shutting his finger in the front door last tuesday. His nail was pretty much cut in half but luckily no stitches...just some surgical glue. Poor thing. He was a trooper.

















Saturday we went to Fashion Island...our favorite place these days. Easy go-to place, and always something fun to do. Coop loves the fish pond, but I think he enjoys the birds that fly by more.




































Dave hadn't seen the pumkin patch so we had to go again. I could go any day...love that place.











































































































































8 comments:

Allie said...

Cute family Stace! We missed you last night at the barn, I absolutely LOVED when the elders came. I felt bad though, because it ended up being mostly family and primary kids. But their costumes were awesome!

Mark and Meghan said...

cute stacie...i love all the pictures. what a photographer you are! and poor little cooper and his bandage!

uvtcharl.blogspot.com said...

He is so adorable! Love his blue eyes. Are you guys surviving the fires down there in socal?

Jason-Mindi-Porter-Ellery said...

What a stud of a boy you have, He is a doll. Sorry about not commenting sooner. I am a silent stocker! I love your blog it is so fun. And can I just say how much I want GH pumpkin bread right now!

Mark and Meghan said...

stacie...
are you thinking about moving to sugarhouse? it's a great area! love our ward and our neighbors. it's pretty pricy, but nothing compared to california!! the homes are all old and most of them are remodled so that's nice.

Aaron and Jessie said...

Keep the pumpkin pictures comin, I love fall pictures! Cooper is such a cute little boy and you are such a good little photographer, what a great combo! I also love your new blog layout, you're so dang good at that kind of stuff.

Whitney said...

I cant believe how cute your pics are! You guys are such a darling fam. I love your blogs new look. Hope Cooper's finger gets better soon, sad!

Alan said...

Hi, Stacie. I am so proud of you! You make such a wonderful blog. I miss you guys. I see little Coop and my heart breaks for not being able to know him more. You guys are living life right...keep it up and keep us posted. It is so much fun reading about you and seeing your pictures. It is like you are next door.
dad