Thursday, November 1, 2007

Halloween: revisited

Halloween is so much more fun when you can go out trick-or-treating! Well, we only went to a couple homes and to people we know...but still I love getting in on the action and seeing everyone out. It's hard when you live in an apt. complex...not much going on. This past week has been a bit crazy cause Cooper has been sick one day after another, but we've still had fun. We had a couple little pumpkin carving parties, so for one of them I dressed up as a fire fighter (in honor of all the firefighters down here) Well, not really. My friend had a fireman hat and suspenders and I couldn't have been more happy since I pretty much despise dressing up...a hat was perfect for me. And Dave dusted off the old k-mart monk costume from last year. Aren't we such losers when it comes to dressing up? Just ain't our thing. I wish we would've got one picture together though...oh well...our cute little monkey will have to do. I don't think it's possible to get away with just one picture of him...

Cooper and Tino. Two peas in a pod. But can't quite figure out who the other person it
Trick or Treat!

6 comments:

Ashley said...

How fetching cute is that costume??? LOVED IT!

Mark and Meghan said...

love the monkey costume...so cute!

Allie said...

Stacie, I absolutely love dressing up. Its hard for me to imagine not being excited for Halloween. And yes, I do remember the skin tight costumes at the Howl. My question is, what the fetch were we doing at the howl in the first place?

melissa said...

OH MY WORD, stace...the whole time i was just sitting there for seriously 15 minutes just going.."aawwwwwwwwwww..." just over and over again until my voice couldn't go any higher! gosh, those are cutest pics i have literally ever seen!!!! COOP IS SO STINKIN CUTE!!!! my favorite one was of the bubbles with his face laughing so hard!! Gosh i miss you guys!

the fellers said...

ok, I love your header, and of course....Coop, too dang cute...how did you get the header on the blog....I dont know if it is because I have a mac...but for some reason it wont post on mine, I was so mad cause I totally got one all made up then it wouldnt work...dang it all! Can you tell me how you got it to work for you?

Ashley Hardison said...

How funny Cooper was a monkey too! I do think it was one of the cutest monkey costumes I saw. We are about a half hour from SLC. Next time you are in Utah give me a call because I can come down or you could come up, either way it would be good to see you. Where do you do your scrapbook pages, they are darling.