Friday, October 19, 2007

Tagged...

I was tagged by Skye a while ago and just kept putting it off because I have to think with posts like this. Then Milli tagged me so I figured I'd get my butt on it. Here ya're....8 things about me:

1. I am obsessed with cold cereal. I could eat it for every meal of the day...and I usually do, for breakfast and lunch. I am actually enjoying a bowl of Life right now :)

2. I love my boy Cooper so stinking much that sometimes I wonder if I could ever be a good mom to a girl. I worry about having to do her hair and buy her dolls, deal with make-up and girl problems. Hmmmm....I'm sure it will all be fine. Just a thought.

3. To go along with #2, I feel totally un-girly. I don't have a fetish for shoes, purses and accessories. I don't shop unless I need or really want something (usually). I have two pairs of flip-flops I wear all year round...brown and black...and I don't buy new ones until they literally break. I carry a cheap purse and I am terrible at keeping up with my hair and nails. I am trying my hardest to start wearing jewlery. Earrings, necklaces and bracelets drive me nuts. Although I am really trying to wear them more, I hate the fact that I have to try really hard.

4. I am obsessed with the CW (I still want to call it the WB) channel. Well I used to be more when Gilmore Girls was on. But I love ridiculous shows like One Tree Hill and Gossip Girl, and I love America's Next Top Model. You can't help what you love right?

5. I have a love for scrapbooking, photography, decorating, cooking...etc etc. Doesn't mean I'm any good....but I just love loving it. I love finding inspiration through other people's work and trying new stuff. I go from one thing to the next it seems. One week I will love something...then the next is something else. It's so fun finding new things to look forward to.

6. I have a new found crush on Shia LeBeouf. Now Dave teases me any chance he gets.We just rented Transformers and I can't wait to watch it...

7. I am such a nervous eater. My friends have always made fun of me for the way I eat my food. One bite...then tuck my hair behind my ears. One bite...then adjust my bra or something. It's sad but true. My sister has a ridiculously funny impression of me.

8. I LOVE LOVE music. Some songs I have been loving lately...as random as they come:
Incubus-Dig, Anna Molly

Pearl Jam-Black (I think this is truly one of the greatest songs)
Gin Blossoms-Until I Fall Away
Chantal Kreviazuk-Eve
Jack Johnson-Cookie Jar
VAST-Don't take your love away
And pretty much anything by Justin Timberlake lately...he's on fire

Ok, there's me in a nutshell. Now I'm tagging Melissa, Tracy, Jessie, Allie, Vinnie, Ashley, Julie, Whitney

4 comments:

melissa said...

Wait, I thought I already got tagged? Or do you have to start tagging again with every season? I really did love reading yours though. Escpecially the part when you lied about being un-girly, because you have one of the best bodies known to man! and you seriously always have the cutest clothes! P.s. umm, please call me back-thought I would give that little shout out cuz i'm sure you check your blog more then your phone:)

Allie said...

Please don't tag me. I love reading other's but I don't like writing my own.
Fun times, though. i love all your answers.

Aaron and Jessie said...

Reading that made me almost feel like I was reading my own life, because I feel that I share many of the same things, like cereal (and yes I am also eating a bowl of life right now) the whole un girly thing it really is a challenge to try to wear jewlery, never done the nail thing, etc, etc. but I must agree with Melissa you do have an incredible body and are always very stylish with your clothes. But I sure as heck am glad I don't have your nervous eating habit, but I'm glad you do cause I love watching you eat, its one of a kind.

uvtcharl.blogspot.com said...

A+ Stacie, but I might have to dock you points for lying because you are too girly. The last 3 times I have seen you you have been way stylish with the latest trends and the cutest jewelry. You are a hot mama!