Monday, October 22, 2007

Well because I had to

I think somewhere it's written in stone that you have to take your kid to the pumpkin patch sometime in the fall for pictures. Well, it seems that is the trend anyway. This is the cutest place ever and Cooper loves the goats and sheep so we took a trip for fun. We went along with Kristin and Coop's favorite gal Brecke, and Tracy and Kaelin. There's something about pumpkins that make such a good photo prop...isn't there?
Dave is gone in Chicago for the week (at a training for work) so it's just me and Coop, and I gotta say it ain't so fun when the weather sucks behinds. I'm pretty sure southern California is going to burn down to the ground. We are surrounded by fires. Everywhere. The Santa Ana winds came in and it's been a mess. The weather is dry, hot, windy, and I l0ve the occasional ash that perches somewhere on my face. I've never wanted it to rain so much in my life. So we're stuck inside so we don't inhale the smoke. Hopefully it's better by tomorrow...

Until then good night. Oh and if you're into photography you must check out this site for a little eye candy. Wow...good stuff.

12 comments:

Allie said...

Seriously, thats just another reason for you to move back to Utah. After reading your blog, I just imagine you sitting in your apartment while fire is just raging outside your door. That is scary, steez! What they hay, move on back.

Allie said...

SHUT, seriously next july????

melissa said...

OBsessed stace, those pics were freakin CCUUTTEE!! i agree with alli, just move sooner so you can take cute pics of me in a pumpkin patch, and scrapbook those pictures for me! sure miss you stace-and seriously, way nice job on those pictures, they are honestly so freakin cute!

Mark and Meghan said...

hey stacie...of course i remember you! so you're still in california! crazy how i'm in utah and you're in cali. we should trade places for sure :) actually it's not that bad. we're in sugarhouse. we love our ward and our neighborhood.

so cooper is sooo stinking cute. kids are so much fun huh? a lot of work...but fun! yeah i can't believe that we have two. i don't seem old enough to have two kids. weird how much time just keeps happening!

i'm glad your family is okay in orange county...the fires are just crazy. it's like the whole state was on fire (or is).

i'm glad you found our blog...it's good to see your cute family.

Anonymous said...

Hi Stacie,

Thank you for the cute "game night" gift for my bridal shower.I love it. BTW, I love your blog:)

Anonymous said...

i was wondering if you guys were affected by the fires...are they anywhere near you? It is crazy stuff from what I have seen...scary! I love the pictures though!

Anonymous said...

ok...wait...i just read something...you guys are moving to utah? Or is that just wishful thinking?

dena said...

Stacie, you take great pictures! You have the creative eye :)
From our conversation last night, here is a link that I visit daily. www.photo.net
I'm constantly changing my computer background with cool pictures that I find on this site. enjoy!

dena said...

this is dayna, by the way.

Aaron and Jessie said...

I can't get enough of fall/pumpkinish pictures either. lately I take the camera with me wherever I go. Love your pictures. What is Allie talking about? Are you moving back? Ppppppleeeeaaaaaassssseeeeeee say yes.

Anonymous said...

Okay...I am going to email you!! So check it out. I will give you some tips on PEtas pictures!!

This is Tara by the way!

Ashley Hardison said...

I love the pumpkin pics. I love being able to keep intouch. How are the fires? Scary, why are you living out there? If you ever come visit we should get our boys together to play. How old is Cooper? He is darling, do you love being a mom?