Tuesday, October 9, 2007

$56.00...

is what I paid at the Quiksilver/Roxy warehouse sale for 7 pounds of clothes! Oh man...if I could only explain the joy I felt. My friend Nicole had two tickets to the sale last Saturday and was so kind to invite me! What a treat! It was in Huntington Beach and you could only get in by invitation/with a ticket...and she knew a woman that worked for Quicksilver. Anyway, I got a bunch of great stuff...sweaters, p.j.s, t-shirts, swim shorts, a bunch of little doo-dads, scarves and a zillion hats because they hardly weighed anything! Forgot to mention...EVERYTHING sold for $8.00 a POUND...yes, you heard right...$8.00 a pound. I was grinning from ear to ear the entire time just shoving stuff in my bag because it was so gosh-darn cheap. Anyway, had to share my thrill for the weekend. Nothing makes me quite as happy as a good deal.

Nice relaxing weekend...conference was nice...well when I wasn't asleep or Cooper wasn't needing attention. Gosh I have a problem with sleep and conference. My poor husband is sitting up usually taking notes and I'm sprawled out on the couch or in the kitchen scrounging for food. Growing up in my home, conference equaled food. Nothing was better :)

Friday we were able to attend the temple. It's been so rare since Cooper's been born, we've only been a handful of times. So it's a treat when we are able to go. On Sunday we watched conference and then went to inspiration point in corona del mar and walked around and climbed the big rocks. We love to go there and overlook the water...it's beautiful over there.
p.s. It's pie month at Marie Callenders...$5.99 for every pie!

5 comments:

melissa said...

UMMMMM.....ALL I CAN SAY IS, i'm borrowing everything you bought there. i really am raging jealous!! i can only imagine the goosebumps that were all over your body grabbing your lip like a mad man and pacing through the isles..oh dang it, i just missed ya so bad! but thanks for the marie calenders update, i won't miss it! love hearing from you, sure love and miss you stace

chelsey said...

Im SO jealous! My friend from Orange goes to that all the time and has the cutest stuff! But I found out that you can create your own actions rather than paying for them(if you havent already) Go to pslover.com and type in actions in the search. It will tell you how to do it. Pretty easy stuff. Good luck!

the fellers said...

just so you know is I love all your posts...I seriously smile the whole time. I know how you feel about the temple, shon and I were just talking about the last time we went....TOGETHER.....hmmmm....need to go more often, it is such a treat. I love how excited you were about the outlet sale place....I would have loved to be there. But my favorite part about this post, was your ps at the end, you make ma laugh! good day!

Aaron and Jessie said...

Dang Stacie! I am raging with jealousy right now. That would be my dream shopping trip. You are gona be one stylish woman! I promise quiksilver is probably my favorite store, okay well used to be until I got married and can't afford anything over $5. Jealous is all I can say.

uvtcharl.blogspot.com said...

YIKES! I haven't had a shopping spree like that since I was in 7th grade and my mom wanted me to be stylish. That would make my year. I want to see what you got! Gosh, SoCal seems so fun. Miss ya!