Tuesday, May 22, 2007

I didn't think it was possible...

for someone to love food more than me and Dave. Coop would down an entire box of cheerios if I didn't stop feeding him....seriously. Nothing is more hilarious than watching him eat...he chokes on a daily basis because he shoves the food down like there is no tomorrow! Anyway, I had to snap some pictures of our wolf child...








































I'm pumped to head to Utah tomorrow. I can't wait to be there for Melissa's first time through the temple. I'm so dang happy for her, she's in for a treat. It's so nice that I'm able to be there for the wedding and help her out with some of the planning. It is insane to imagine her married! I remember when they were "going out" in High School and now they are getting hitched...holy cow that is crazy. I seriously love Brad and couldn't be happier with the two of them together. He is a gem...they totally deserve eachother. I LOVE YOU GUYS! Can't wait to see you tomorrow!











3 comments:

the fellers said...

Oh, I love your blog!! Now I can add another link to mine! Send me your email address and then I can e-mail you the instructions to redesing your blog, I love it!!! I am excited to see you guys! I too am excited for Mel to go to the temple, that is such an awesome experience. See you soon!!

Allie said...

Stace, I love this idea. I'm obsessed with being able to keep tabs on you everyday. Coop is cute as ever. I can't wait to see you when you come to Utah!
Al Bean

Anonymous said...

STACIE!!!! i hate work...hate it! I only hate it because i know you guys are having an absolute blast at home and i'm at work letting my cheeks widen and the fun go to waist! i hope you guys have having so much fun there and i can't wait to see you after work! Sure do love you so much and thanks so much for the nice things you said about me and brad, tickled me pink!!