Thursday, May 24, 2007

Classic

So our fist night here, in Utah, started out with a bang of course. Me, Mom, Melissa, Jax and Cooper were on our way to Red Robin for dinner to meet our cousins when a woman pulled out right in front of us....so we SLAM on the breaks (and the car totally skids...which was fine....stuff like that happens) but as we slam on the breaks Cooper's car seat goes flying smack into seat in front of him. So of course I scream along with the 3 girls in the car. Cooper just starts wailing and I'm thinking what on earth....how did his seat come out.....oh wait...sure didn't buckle the seat in. Oh man I felt bad. I'm used to his car seat already being buckled in, but the car seat we're borrowing here I just strap it in with the seat belt. I have been trying to download a picture of his banged up face on here, but the computer won't let me, so here is a picture of all the girls who went to Red Robin.

Me, Jaclyn, Melissa, Cousins: Mallory, Emily, Vinnie











1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oohhh, poor little cooper, i feel so bad for him and for you! i am so jealous of the cousin outing. sure wish i was there.....
tracie