Sunday, May 27, 2007

It's about time!

Cooper has officially crawled! We're just sitting on the floor and I notice he takes one little step (with his knee) and then another, then another....and I'm going "ummmmm." I wanted to make sure it was for real so I threw a toy in front of him to get and he slowly but surely crawled over! I was so dang proud of him. Earlier in the day he took 4 steps by himself also....it's been a big day for him. I'm getting nervous because he's definitely becoming a busy body, but it's so cute to see it...I can't help it. (I'm sure I'll eat my words).

We miss you Dave and can't wait to see you Tuesday! Here's some love from me and our crazy boy. (I couldn't resist doing his hair like this after his bath)










































6 comments:

Brittany said...

Oh, Stacie he is getting so big! Before you know it he will be walking!!! We need to get together when you guys get back! And you need to talk Tiffany to start a blog!

the fellers said...

oh my heck...love the hair!!!

Wallace Family said...

poor guy! sounds like coop's had a pretty eventful week! crawling, walking, his first accident. what's next? is he okay and everything? well i'm sure you are having a blast in UT but we are missing you here! all the kiddies were at the pool on monday and they kept asking for Coop...it was really weird. :) anyway, have fun! love ya! tell your sis congrats!!!

liferecipes said...

Gotta love that baby!

liferecipes said...

Gotta love that baby!

liferecipes said...

Oops--sorry I said the same thing twice. I didn't know I actually was successful. I had a hard time getting accessed on this account. Apparently at one time we were googled on something. But we have been reset and are now current googlers-I hope that is not an obscene phrase. If it is, I'm very sorry. I'm getting too old to try to be clever.

Meanwhile, I will Cooper-proof the house because we can hardly wait for our perfect Cooper turn! It's so great to be the grandparents--well worth the wait. Love, Dondi