Monday, July 21, 2008

Well hello

Don't get me wrong, I hate when Dave works late...but I can't deny the love affair I have with chewing ice and watching Sex and the City on TBS. Two things he will not tolerate when he is around. Any other (previously) pregnant women feel me with the ice chewing? I crave it, I need it.

This week we are heading to sunny california, back to our homeland...well kind of...3 1/2 years of homeland. I'm not going to lie, we cannot wait. Mostly to take advantage of the beach, and a little shopping. Oh yea, and I have a maternity massage scheduled for Friday morning at the prestigious balboa bay club. Don't be fooled, I am not a member, and never was. Thanks to a generous friend down there, I'll be able to enjoy one hour of bliss. I have NEVER received a full body massage in my life, but I assume it will be quite heavenly. Anyone want to join me?

Here are a few pics from our wknd. Friday night Cooper and I met Dave at Gateway for a couple hours. He works right next to it and happened to be working super late that night, so we took a trip up to see him and walked over. We ate at Thaifoon (for the first time....mmmmm) and then stripped Cooper down to play in the fountain for a bit.


Since the pool was finished in Daybreak a few weeks ago, we have been frequent attenders. I just actually brought my camera this time.
IMG_1165 copy
IMG_1203 copy
IMG_1206

IMG_1204Evenout
He loves to swim.

9 comments:

uvtcharl.blogspot.com said...

Well Hello there... I didn't know you guys like Thai food... we should go get some some time... wait we live 1100 miles away; but maybe when were in town! Those pics look so darn refreshing; I want to jump in the pool; fat cow and all!

Ryan and Tori said...

Nothing better than a little late night viewing of Sex and the City on TBS. Can't say I've craved ice though- which is a very good thing considering my husband's biggest pet peeve is hearing people crunch... weird huh! Anyway, seriously love your pics and it's true... I have 11 nieces and nephews and if they were a hard baby, they are great toddlers/kids, but if they were really good babies- terrible toddlers, so your pretty lucky! Not that I want a bad baby- but if that's the case, I'll take a hard baby over a bad toddler any day :)

John and Erin said...

I love that you have to sneak ice while dave is away. Cute new page

The Lunds said...

You've got to have a nice camera, not to mention your awesome picture taking skills. Your pictures are amazing. I just barely took my camera to the pool today. So much for the past 4 times we've been there. I hope you enjoy or did enjoy California!

John and Nicole Makoni said...

I would love if you dropped by!! Ice for you has always been a favorite..practically a food group! Cooper is for sure a Weidner...he looks just like your little brothers...so cute. Have fun in Cali and we will have to plan lunch sometime soon.

Mr. Feller said...

mmmm...full body massage, I am so jealous! I so wish I could have one...have fun in Cali, we need to get together when you get home!-ps....Vin again, still on Shon's computer

Jordan said...

Stacie,

The new design looks terrific and as always your pictures are really great.

Also, I laughed out loud when I read about your love affair with chewing ice. Hahahahah

Julie and Dan said...

I remember the ice thing. Too funny!! I just took the girls to walk aroung the daybreak lake, and I wished I would have had your address to stop by and see you guys, its been too long!

Dan and Sherri Overton said...

Your in town?!! What? We weren't there on Sunday, so we hope we don't miss you! Give us a call!