Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Awesome!

Lately, everything to this kid is "awesome!"

He is such a fun person to be with each day. He fills our home with so much joy and happiness. I have really come to appreciate his mellow side. He has been a very easy-going "two year old" and it has been so nice...especially being sick with this pregnancy. I like to say I paid my dues when he was a tough baby...constantly bouncing him on our exercise ball to stop him from crying. Tough baby=easy toddler??? HA. I'm sure that ain't the case. But I'll keep hoping...the two's haven't been so terrible!

4 comments:

uvtcharl.blogspot.com said...

Cooper is a winner!

Tracy Elder said...

Hah! Finally a pay off for Stace!
Kaelin is the exact opposite. Easy Baby. Hard Toddler. You won't believe she is the same person once you come to see her in a few weeks. WO-HOO!! Stacie's coming!!!

Kelley said...

Stacie! Hi! So glad you found me! Cooper is so super cute, and all of your photos are gorgeous...wow. Hope this pregnancy has been easier than the first time around.

We would love to join you in Daybreak-—seriously. Got any hot leads on finance-related jobs for John??? Let me know...kelleysblog@hotmail.com. Congrats on the move and on the forthcoming arrival of baby girl!

Mr. Feller said...

I think I agree....easy baby=tough toddler in my case....opposite....I love your posts...and I am on shon's computer, so it is posting as shon...but this is vin