Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Take it off. Take it all off.

That is pretty much what we told the hairdresser when we brought Cooper in to get his woman mane butched off. I'm quite pleased with the results. And the fact that I haven't used a brush on that hair since Saturday...Aaaahhhhh.


















Last weekend was perfect. Dave took Wed, Thurs, and Fri off so we headed to Park City for a night which was great. For some reason I have been dying to stay in a hotel lately so that was surely a cherry on top. We pretty much ate, swam, shopped and relaxed. Friday we went to the zoo, finally. It was great weather and fun for Cooper to see the animals. Other than that we just hung out and did whatever we felt like. Cooper became insanely attached to Dave, to the point of insanity, because he was around so much. I went to drop him off at nursery, and sure enough, he cried until I went and got Dave to do the job. Still, I love these guys so much:


























































Have you ever heard of a child who ONLY eats the crust off the bread? Me neither.







Just watched Idol...go David Cook...he never fails to impress me.

8 comments:

Mark and Meghan said...

such a cute haircut...love it. and i love the picture of dave and cooper on the bed...

J and E Mayfield said...

I didn't think he could get any cuter but he sure did once he got his woman mane buthed off. He's adorable.

Janette said...

Hey stacie this is Janette(jones) Nelson. found your blog off of...well everyones. hey your family is adorable congrats on baby #2. hope it is ok I added you on my blog

Tracy Elder said...

I miss hearing Coops say "toes...toes..." for toast.

Hey, look at those nice clean carpets, and nicely framed doors and molding on the walls, I am jealous...

The CALi hair had to go which means you have now officially transitioned into Utah-ians. I would say U-tards, but thats not what I think of you...

Miss you much!

Oh btw-a single lady is moving into your place. She is a teacher over at Newport Heights...just thought I would let you know!

the fellers said...

I love the haircut, and that is hilarious that he only eats the crust....too funny!

Allie said...

Way cute haircut!! David Cook will win for sure.

Anonymous said...

Stace!! I love the picture of the toast... haha yes I know coop is cute too, but I bet it took you a couple shots just to get the right angle on that good old toast! I'm thinking about buying a camera like yours but I'm just waiting for all the money to be saved up. You will have to remind me what yours is though. Miss ya guys. O and you know you could email me if your phone decided to stop texting... kristenkeithler@yahoo.com

uvtcharl.blogspot.com said...

Did you donate his hair to the cancer place? He he jokes, he is so darn cute Stace, can't wait for the other one to come!