Tuesday, April 8, 2008

A whole lotta this...


















going on this week. Sunday afternoon I was positive I was getting a sunburn while sitting out on my parents' tramp....and then Monday morning I wake up to this...















I would say 'poor Cooper', but I know how much he enjoys staring blankly into the television set. So that sums up a lot of what we've been doing. But despite the bi-polar weather, we've enjoyed ourselves thanks to the South Jordan rec center for their fun kiddie pool, my parents' home 5 minutes away, and getting together with friends. As much as we miss California, I must say Utah has been an easy adjustment...thanks to all the fun people we know here.

Anyway, as I was blog stalking some of my fave photographers, I came across this cute website on Maggie's blog. I am in love with these onesies! Too bad they are about $13 more than I would pay for one...but it got me excited for the little peanut growing rapidly inside my tum. There's nothing I love more than fresh little baby clothes.



Isn't this cute??











Oh, and while I'm at it, I also found these CUTE announcements on Blonde-designs.com. I'll go ahead and add them to my wish list. My faves for a boy, then a girl. Actually the first one might not be boyish, I can't tell, I just love it:

Hmmmmm...I wonder what "it" will be?? I have an inkling, but we'll have to see if I'm right. I will be finding out I think in the next few weeks....WOOOO! I seriously can't wait.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Stacie! I love your blog and you find the cutest links and stuff. You have such amazing taste. I am totally going to ask your advice when I have a baby! Oh and you've got to post some pics of the new place. I am SO jealous, we would love to live in Daybreak so we'll just have to do it vicariously through you guys!

Anonymous said...

stacie i get so excited when you update your blog. i truly have no life. i hope you have a girl cause i really like the girl announcement. they are both cute though. can't wait to hear the news.
tracie

The Bishops said...

I'm so glad to see an update! Yeah your alive and making it in Utah! I'm glad the transition has been pretty easy. We miss you guys! Call me when you have a free moment, I would love to talk!

Tiffany said...

okay now I'm annoying I just have one quick question for you. I know with some of the photoshops you can have like three licenced users legally download it. Since you have cs3 I'm wondering if you can also have 3 with the photoshop cs3? Let me know if you know. Thanks much!

melissa said...

its about bloody time! and i can't get enough of those invites, i need some help with some invite ideas, i'm helping out with tori's shower and i want the cutest invites for the shower! I know you can help me with some cute ideas:).

the fellers said...

ok, I love this post...and I cant wait to find out what you are having, and yes, I hate this bi polar weather too...what the heck? I just want it to be nice, it is supposed to be nice by like Saturday or something! I have to tell you though, when I pulled up your blog, ummmm...is Cooper all of a sudden 5? He looks so dang grown up! Has it been that long since we have seen each other? He is so cute!

Wallace Family said...

so happy to see you in the blogging spirit again! lets try to make some of those onesies! don't think it would be too hard. lets go to gardener village and get fabric this weekend or something!!

Lisa Edstrom said...

Stace!!
How the heck are you? Your family is beautiful! Oh my gosh- Cooper is darling! Your pics are so nice, you must have a good camera. I need one of those. (: How is everything?

Lisa Edstrom said...

Hey! Congrats!! That is so exciting! When are you due? How fun. We live in Herriman. We are trying to sell our house (we have been for over a year)- so annoying! I've had a lot of people lately, so hopefully sometime soon. How is Cali? I'm jealous! Do you like it there? Are you going to stay there?

Tracy Elder said...

I wanna make some cute onesies with you and Kristen. Uhhh, LUCKY!

Man, I can't stop myself from saying this, but I could NEVER deal with bi-polar weather like Utah!!! I thought rain one day, then sunny the next was bad...but woah! SNOW in April, Still?? That's just weird to me. We went to the beach today! How do you like that Stace? j/k. But really, we did.

Anyways I will stop making you angry and say that I am so glad to see pics of little Coop. We miss hangin out over at your place. I think someone actually moved on, but I dunno cuz we were out of town.

Miss You!!

uvtcharl.blogspot.com said...

I am so with you on this peice of crap weather!!! However I am thrilled you are in Utah. We will all have to get together soon!