Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Gimme the loops

All I want to eat all day is fruit loops. I gave in to temptation last week at the grocery store and bought a 10 pound bag of fruit loops. Since then, I have consumed an average of 2-3 bowls a day. Sickening.

So this morning, while laying in bed, I was quite sure I felt the little babe swimming around in there. I thought I have felt him/her in there lately but wasn't sure...this morning I was sure...and I loved it. We find out in less than 3 weeks what we're having! May 2nd to be exact. I sure can't wait. And something else I found to get me excited...the Dwell Studio line at Target. Cute bedding, cute clothes.

Cooper has been such a joy to be around. No one would know, since he is the shyest boy in the world, but he truly is such a happy and giggly boy. He laughs with me and smiles at the drop of a hat all day long. He is talking so much, he surprises me every day. The other night for dinner Dave's parents brought us a wonderful dinner, which consisted of broccoli....something I have never made. He kept asking for the "broccocli" the whole time. We were both like "what in the world, how does he know what broccoli is?" Anyway, it was cute.
However, because of the glorious weather Saturday and Sunday (and me and Dave spending most of it outside with him) he now thinks we should be outside every waking moment. It's 9am right now and he's got his shoes in hand begging to go outside.

Here are some happy pics of our sweet little guy



So today is the big tax day, which means Dave will finally be free of working 20 hour days. WOOOOOOOOOOO! We are celebrating. Dave is taking off the rest of the week to enjoy some much needed time with us. We were debating on taking a trip to California to use our Disney passes one last time before they expire, but instead we decided to go balls out and drive to Park City to stay a night. I know, we're animals. We're really excited though....we love that place.

13 comments:

Allie said...

I can't wait for you to find out! You must let me know as soon as you know! I love froot loops as well, even when I am not PG

Roz said...

Hey Staciee! I blog stalked you through Tracy! I just love the cute pictures you take of Cooper. Tell Dave I said hi! Hope all is well in Utah. I was there and it was too cold for me:)

the fellers said...

way too fun! I cant believe how big Cooper is getting, and yes, Scoty is the same way, BEGGING to go outside now that we have had nice weather, too bad it got ugly again today! I love that you are obsessed with fruit loops, that is too funny! And I want to see some belly pics, which is probably non existent, but no matter...its time for an update sista!

melissa said...

asdfjkashdjfahsjdkfhaksdf, those pictures stace!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! my word, he looks so old in those bathtub ones, i seriously was and still am staring at them!! Gosh-words cannot, and i mean cannot explain how freakin cute he is!! and what park city?? when and when are you going? promise i'm raging buck jealous~!

J and E Mayfield said...

You're really going a little crazy with those fruit loops... maybe you better hold back and only have 2 bowls instead of 3. Lets play again soon. I'm craving some rollarblading with ya.

Tracy Elder said...

nice sandwich shot.

i bet you are having another boy.

chelsie and i found a place to get free groceries, and kristen and i want to story time at the library time today. other than that...all is same-ol same-ol.

and yes, you better post some belly shots soon. i know you take pics because you will be scrapbooking them i'm sure.

miss ya tootz~

Anonymous said...

haha. i constantly crave fruit loops. i have gotten a little better but i used to eat at least 2-3 bowls a day too. it was the only thing that ever sounded good. cooper is soo cute. i am sad that i have never even met him yet....

tracie

Julie and Dan said...

I know this is late... but congrats on the new one coming!! Cooper looks so grown up. your cute family is growing, how exciting!

the fellers said...

hey, thanks for the comment...and I felt the same way this time...I had to start wearing maternity pants at like 8-10 weeks, just cause I was so uncomfortable....it is crazy how much faster you start to show after the first...so with that said, I WANT TO SEE BELLY PICS!!! I will for sure update when we have her....and for sure come on up and visit! i would love to see you guys!

Kelly said...

Cooper is so cute!! Ok...when I was pregnant I always loved eating the yummy sugar cereals!! But you can totally justify yourself because they are fortified with vitamins and stuff right?? Anyways, I hope you have a fun weekend with your hubby:)

Anonymous said...

OMG (gossip girls is starting soon by the way) Cooper is getting SO big!! And I'm a little dissapointed you decided to go to park city instead of goog old california.... We miss you guys
:(. And we need to have a convo very soon about the books I finished in two weeks! Yup all three of them... Larisa calls me Stacie now whenever I mention Edwards name. Well hopefull you guys do make it out here soon maybe in the summer for some beach time :D

uvtcharl.blogspot.com said...

Has anyone ever told you Coop looks like Dennis the Mennace... he really does! I just wanted you to know that Trav and I went roller blading yesterday and I of course thought of you! Can't wait for you to find out what it is... how fun... any feelings? I'm feeling another cute boy for you.

The Stringham's said...

Hi Stac!!! Oh my gosh I miss you Girl! And OH MY GOSH I didn't know you are pregnant!! WOW-AWESOME! :) I hope you have a girl! They are so fun to dress...and, for you, to photograph! I really need to take a photography class-haha. Anyway, I seriously have to start one of these blogs for us-they are so cool! Cooper is getting so big, I LOVE his haircut! Are you guys loving UT?! Especially now that the weather is getting better. I used to live in Park City-I LOVE IT! I miss UT ALOT :( but, I do love it here-FOR SURE! Tracy and I are having fun w/ the Girls going to D-land every week! Wish you & Coop could come w/ us :(! Well, I just wrote a novel for a comment-sorry! hee hee Luv ya Take care of your cute fam and enjoy being prego! xo