Friday, November 9, 2007

Emergency room: Part Two

Yes that is right. I have been to the emergency room twice now in two weeks for Cooper. I told you about the sad story of me shutting his finger in the door a couple weeks ago leaving his finger nail in two pieces glued together. Well Monday Cooper managed to fall down (nothing new) and bang the crap out of his head on a pile of brick-type stones. We went to the ER and gratefully it wasn't busy. They ended up giving him 4 stitches right on his forehead. And don't be deceived, the purple goose egg directly above his stitches wasn't from that fall. No, that was from another fall two days after that. I don't want to jump to conclusions, but I think it's safe to say this is a sign of things to come. He is a bit crazy. He is a boy.











Do you think the band-aid is really noticeable? umm











5 comments:

Mark and Meghan said...

poor guy...but he does look cute in a bandaid.

Allie said...

That is so sad! Who are this kid's parents???

Aaron and Jessie said...

OHHHHHH! I am so sad for you and Cooper. I seriuosly have such a hard time, probably worse than my kids when they get hurt. It just breaks my heart. It must be a boy thing to get all banged up, cause I haven't had to deal with anything too intense yet.

Lori B said...

You're scaring me out of having a boy one day. Although I am happy to say I made it through our first ER trip, luckily without stitches. He sure is a cute little guy!

the fellers said...

oh crap....that is all I have to say,....I think Scoty and Coop are similar...oh hey, what is your address?? you can email me at shonandvin@hotmail.com with it!