Monday, October 20, 2008

It's that time again

Once again, my favorite place to take pics...the pumpkin patch. Why you ask? I don't know...I think it's the color orange. I love that color. This day was the highlight of my week. Dave stayed home with Reese and I was able to have some one-on-one quality time with the little big man. (It had been a while) He ran around, ate treats, and was able to see some buddies from the neighborhood. We went with our mother's group so I was able to be with friends too. So nice after, what seems like, being a hermit most of the time! I love the fresh air...I am trying to get out more and take advantage of what's left of the beautiful weather. I am fearing a deep depression when winter comes :) Anywho...behold the patch...
IMG_2001 copyweb
IMG_2000 copy

IMG_2006 copyweb

I love this one of him jumping
IMG_2015 copyweb

IMG_2012 copyweb

love the old tractor

IMG_2061 copyweb

Vintage copy

Vintage

couldn't decide which one I liked best :)
IMG_2056 copy

Me and the kidlings are having a pretty chill/boring weekend. Dave is in Florida till tuesday night for work. He's been so busy since Reese was born it will be nice to finally have him home at nights. Last week he actually worked a 43 hour shift. I'm not kidding...he left for work monday at 8am and didn't get home till wednesday at 3:45am. I don't know how he did it. So I'm glad he is able to have 3 nights of solid sleep away and room service. But poor Cooper asks 29 times a day when daddy will be home. My heart breaks every time. He loves his daddy so much.

Ok, so Friday night before Dave left we headed to Gardner Village to see all the cute decorations. I LOVE that place! (except it's more fun when you can shop w/o two kids!) Anyway, we took the kids, ate dinner at archibalds, and visited the petting zoo. It was totally fun. It was so great having a night with all of us together.
IMG_2120 copyweb
IMG_2126 copyweb
IMG_2136 copyweb
IMG_2149 copyweb
IMG_2150 copyweb
IMG_2159 copyweb
IMG_2156 copyweb
Ok, Dave and I totally busted up when we saw this witch. Only a few of you will find this amusing...I found my profile twin.
IMG_2171 />
All right, I'm off to tend to my crying child. Cooper is bouncing her seat trying to calm her down and shouting at me that baby is crying.

20 comments:

Jordan said...

Hahaha! That witch profile is hilarious.

us said...

So cute stace! That witch is a hoot. Love it.

Allie said...

OMgoodness, I FLEW out of my chair laughing at your profile twin! That is hilarious!

the fellers said...

haha, first off...hook nose profile...i still dont see it on you, but I do see it on the witch! how nice that you got to get out a bit. isnt it the best when you get to spend some one on one time with the big brother? It feel like eons since I did that with Scoty....we did got for a walk on Saturday though, so fun and nice! And what the? That is a horrible shift for dave...man, poor guy, I am so glad that he got to get away...but poor you, seriously, call if you need ANYTHING...I am serious Stac....please call anytime...I knwo how it is!

Tracy Elder said...

Ok. So I love the vintage shots of Coop and the Tractor. I STILL do not have PS3. My darn elements!! I still have my actions saved from when you gave them to me hoping one day I too will be amongst the PS3 gang.

Oh, but where did that cut on his face come from? Did I miss a post? Or am I experiencing "lost-brain-ness?" Probably the latter, huh?

Anyways, got a few, actually a ton of laughs from that witch profile shot. I can vividly remember you raiting about your jay leno looks..haha your funny. YOU ALWAYS MAKE ME LAUGH when I read your posts.

Patch looks fun. I think we are going to that one over in Irvine on Sat...the one we went to just last year. Man, that seems like not very long ago...

ok-im out.

ps-LOVE the pic of you and Reese!!!

Jeff and Mallory said...

Wow Stacie, you take amazing pictures! You should go into business!

Utah Funeral Directors Cremation Center said...

Ok stace, your pictures are perfect, I love them all. You have such a cute family, I love you guys. While Dave is gone I know something you could do...come play!We are seriously about a 2 minute walk away & Justin is at school all day Wednesdays. Let me know, we love playing with you guys.

Ashley said...

Stacie, I love it! That witch is awesome.
I'm slightly confused... Isn't Dave an accountant? What's the deal with 43 hour shifts? That doesn't seem very accountanty to me. Did he change occupations? Or do I just have no idea what I'm talking about?

The Lunds said...

Such cute pictures. You are much prettier than that witch! Too funny though. I am going to be joining in the 2 kid, no husband home at night, thing soon! Ahhhhh! 4 weeks actually. I think Cooper is such a handsome little guy. I am partial to toe heads. Reese is adorable too. I seriously think your kids look so much alike. I love it. I hope I get some one on one time with my little guy every once in awhile too.

Jennie B. said...

What kind of camera do you have and do you love it? I'm going to buy one, but i need some suggestions! DO you have any?

Jennie B. said...

LOVE the pictures! ANd I loVe Reese!

Whitney said...

Stacie those pics are so cute! Where is that pumpkin patch? I would love to take Noah there before Halloween!

John and Nicole Makoni said...

Reese is soooo beautiful! I would love to come see her. I haven't blogged forever and when I opened your blog I couldn't believe you already had her. Where is that pumpkin patch where you took those adorable pics? I absolutely love fall too!!

John and Erin said...

I'm so glad you took a pic of the witch. That's hilarious. You're chin and nose don't even come close to touching.

Wallace Family said...

gotta love all the beautiful fall colors! gardener village is such a fun place! I think you should frame that second pic of coop on the tractor. your pics rock stace! you go girl. btw yesterday was way fun! let me know when i can attempt to return the favor. :) luv you guys!

Robin said...

I love Halloween too! Beautiful pics. Cooper and Reese are such photogenic cute kids. If you ever come down to Cali be sure to call me!

Aaron and Jessie said...

Stcie!! You are hilarious!!! I was totally thinking the same thing. jokes!!! jokes., I just love how you always make fun of your nose and chin touching when it is so not even close. You are so dang good with your pics. Aaron did buckle down and order a nice camera, I'm so excited, I just hope I can figure the thing out, cause I'm not so good with stuff like that I need someone like you to show me how.

The Thueson's said...

That picture is hilarious!! And I can't believe how much Reese looks like Cooper. Serously... dang cute. P.S. Guess what I found?? My hard drive! Braun has been thinking it was his for the past few months. Dork..

Lori B said...

Yeah right! I don't see it at all. Cute pictures! I wish I had photo skills. My poor kids have boring pictures.

Melissa said...

Have I ever told you how you are an amazing photographer? You REALLY are. I'd love to learn from you how to use my camera and maybe how to even take some pictures half as good as yours!