Thursday, June 26, 2008

sup.

Well today we are off to the great white north. aka...the little town of Hillspring, Alberta, Canada. aka...the greatest place on earth. Since I can remember we have been driving up there every year to celebrate Canada Day on July 1st. All of my mom's side of the family meets up there and it's pretty much a 24/7 party. There's nothing I don't love about going to the farm: the parade, races, beans/beef, barn dance, tubing, weinie roasts, waterton, fireworks, etc, etc. Its' been three long years since we've been so I am pretty geared up to be back there!

Last weekend some friends in our ward were nice enough to invite us up to Zermatt, in Midway, for a night last weekend. It was a whole lotta fun...























we golfed/putted...or threw rocks into the pond
















































we swam







































and rode the crap out of the carousel

















It was totally fun and I can't wait to go back again. Oh yes...and I tried, for the first time in my life, gelato ice cream. MMMMMM.

Anyway, things around here are good. Just busy and trying to get packed. Poor Cooper has been battling something....I think he's teething. I thought he had all his teeth but apparently there are two year molars? Didn't have a clue. We came home from church on sunday and he had a fever up until tuesday night. He's been drooling more than I've ever seen him drool. And the past couple days he hasn't eaten hardly anything. Not to mention his breath is borderline deadly. On Tuesday he would cry and scream when something went in his mouth. Poor little guy...I'm guessing he's getting those molars in, but I could be wrong. I'm just praying he feels better on our trip, or things could get interesting.

Alright, must go pack. Wish us luck on the 12 hour (yikes) drive!

7 comments:

Janette said...

how fun. I love summer time!

Jordan said...

Stacie,

I can't get enough of you still being excited for the barn dance. I have no idea what that is, but I think it's terrific.

Have a great trip.

The Forbes said...

How Fun! I loved the farm when I went up with Mel. You guys have such a fun family.

Allie said...

Have a nice trip, Stace! We need to go swimming when you get back!

Tracy Elder said...

Oh man, my favorite pic is the one where Coops is in the green shirt, leaning back with Dave. He looks like a kid, not a toddler anymore...

Hey!!! I was with Meredith today and she said you're coming down July 24 or something?!?!?! I know your plans are not set in stone yet, but we are so excited to see you and bask in your humor.

uvtcharl.blogspot.com said...

Have a fun trip, and also don't forget to celebrate our nations birthday as well. I think it is July 4th?

us said...

Stacie! Your little family is soo cute! And your prego belly is too! whens the due date??