Monday, June 9, 2008

The big t-w-o

I can't believe my BABY is two. TWO?? Uh uh. Despite my wish for him to stop growing, we still celebrated. Nothing big, but it was a fun day. My b-day was the day before so we did little combined bbq with my family. Earlier that day I took him swimming for an entire 20 minutes, before it started to rain. We've got the greatest little splash pool here that Cooper loves, and I love, because I can sit on my ever-growing butt while I watch him swim.






















We went to my folks' house that night to play and eat. My brother happened to have all his friends there. Cooper just thinks they are the coolest and tags along with them as much as possible.






















Man, we love him.




































I requested my mom's pineapple strawberry shortcake, and second year in a row....Coop made out with his cake. Here's the big man...blowing out his candle














































A couple trucks...all a boy needs






















And last but not least...the birthday girl. This night I discovered I can't jump on the tramp without fully peeing my pants.





















12 comments:

Mark and Meghan said...

yeah it all happens too fast huh? happy birthday to both of you! i love that picture of cooper throwing the baseball..and you're adorable pregnant! :)

Anonymous said...

umm i thought that you were pregnant....why don't you look like it at all????
tracie

Jordan said...

Stacie,

Happy late birthday to you and Coop. It sounds like you guys had a terrific celebration.

Stacie, I dare you to find a better picture of yourself than that one on the tramp. It's awesome in every imaginable way.

melissa said...

HAHAHAHAH, stace, i seriously can't get enough of that picture!!! and don't feel bad about peeing your pants, because i pee my pants everytime i see that pic. that birthday really was so fun!!! Sure love you both more then words..

the fellers said...

oh my heck, I cant believe you can even do that...haha, you look FANTABULOUS Stacie, seriously, if I looked that good right now i would cry and pee my pants of happiness! Happy Birthday to you and Coop! man....are you guys going to the first?? Oh, I need your new addres...can you please send that on oveR? thanks

Allie said...

I am honestly impressed with the technique of your toe touch. Nicely done! Happy BDay and Coop is looking cuter than ever.

Ashley said...

Serioulsy, how cute is your little family! Did Dave tell you that I bumped into him and Cooper while i was riding my bike around Daybreak? It was hilarious! Cooper was holding 3 tennis balls under his chin and had a finger up his nose. He is so stinkin cute!

Tracy Elder said...

Woah! I had no idea you could do a "toe-touch".

I've been teaching that move to my little kiddos at Cheernastics, but I sure as heck can't do it!

I can't believe you didn't go into labor jumping on that thing! haha

Hey, I am looking outside right now and the McCormicks are setting up for a little "show/performance" thing tonight for all the neighbors...Wish you were here.

ps-HAPPY belated BIRTHDAY to you BOTH!!!

The Lunds said...

Looks like Cooper had fun. I can't stand the fact that although our boys have a june birthday, it never fails to be crappy weather.

Anonymous said...

WOW cooper is getting so big!! And I love the picture of you on the tramp!!I hear you guys are coming out in July right??! Well you better make it over to the good old' apartment complex off of rutland :) And guess whats coming up... August... and you know what that means EDWARD or "edwardo" as Kyle calls him. Miss you guys

uvtcharl.blogspot.com said...

Your family is awesome, and so is your toe touch! You got some major air... that baby was probably like, "what the crap?" I couldn't even imagine doing that and not peeing!

John and Erin said...

Wow Stacie... very impressive. I love that you're pregnant and jumping has high as you can on the tramp. Happy Birthday.