Thursday, September 27, 2007

Coop Doop

I gotta post about my boy and give the scoop on him and his favorite things right now. I know this is boring to most people but this stuff is so important to remember and we've got family far away, so let me just indulge them a little bit:

He's almost 16 months

LOVES balls...plastic balls, footballs, baseballs, basketballs...usually has one in each hand

Jibber jabbering away...with very few actual words. Here are some of his faves:
da ba (the ball)
kitty (most animals are kitties)
doggy
ducky
ishy (fish)
mom, mama, mommy
daddy, dadda
cheese
tino (his best bud)
nama (grandma)

His favorite place is outside...anywhere outside and he's in heaven

He loves the park, beach, pool and running around in our courtyard

He LOVES food...pretty much all food

He's totally into baby einstein dvd's...his eyes are glued to the t.v. when it's on

He loves the bath...we get him naked in his room just to watch him sprint to the bathtub and try to get in himself. We laugh every time

He's totally shy around people and a riot at home. It's crazy how different he is around people

He's becoming posessive and hates when other kids touch his toys

That's what comes to mind. He's a lot of fun to be with and he truly brings so much joy into our home every day...along with some craziness

Here are a few pics from the park and feeding the ducks last weekend

Oh ya, did I mention he's obsessed with airplanes? He points every time he sees one

I love diaper butts

Mmmm...how does that moldy bread taste? Love the shirt Dave picked up for him.
Go cougs!

Alright, I had to add this picture. One more thing he loves...

7 comments:

the fellers said...

haha, way too cute, I love diaper butts too, I promise...so cute!

Julie and Dan said...

Those are too cute of cooper. It's funnier to see a boy obsessed with femine products, my girls love those tampons, Sienna calls them suckers. Cute family, love the pictures.

Ashley said...

Haha! He's so stinkin CUTE!

Allie said...

I can't wait until you guys live in Utah. Let's get on that, ok?

Kelly said...

He is such a cute boy!! My girl likes playing with tampons...isn't that just great:)

J and E Mayfield said...

Cooper looks adorable! Especially in his little backwards cap. I love it! Love that you make him run to the bathtub while you watch is little naked bum! That's hilarious.

Hot Tub Repairs Highlands Ranch said...

Goood job