Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Reese sitting on grass

Original title huh? When it takes me longer than 10 seconds to think of a title, I usually get irritated, then write the most obvious thing about my post. In this case, I have a few pictures of Reese...sitting on the grass.

I don't know why my posts are so boring. I do stuff, I just never write about it. I think about stuff, I just don't remember my thoughts when I'm blogging. Sometimes I think, 'I should write down this thought and blog about it', but of course I never do. Holy cow, am I actually writing about this?

I've got a one-track mind. And lately, my mind happens to be solely on track with painting. It's all I can think about. I am sick of the one color covering every square inch of our walls and ceilings. I want to paint so bad, but I hate painting more than I hate my boring wall color. So what to do? Well...I went to Lowes and got a bunch of paint samples last night. That was pretty ambitious for me...I'm sure that will be the extent of my painting.

Enough of this nonsense. I took some plain old pictures of Reese on the lawn the other day and they melted my heart. Just like she does every second of every day.

IMG_1556 mk web
IMG_1560 bw
IMG_1618 web
IMG_1568 web
My own little ray of sunshine
IMG_1587 web

It is 11:23 pm and I am currently watching Wizards of Waverly Place. Really?

14 comments:

Jason-Mindi-Porter-Ellery said...

She is so sweet! I love all of your randomness it's my favorite! Don't worry it happens to all of us watching Wizards of Waverly Place!

Jeff and Mallory said...

She is one of the cutest things ever! And Stace, you know I live right behind you and I love to paint and I will be at home with nothing to do every day next week! hint hint! :)

melissa said...

that 3rd picture of baby reese actually made me make a loud noise by myself at work. "awwwwwww". gosh those pictures stace are just priceles. and along with jeff and mallory-let me fetching help you paint one of these days i come down! all i want to know about wizardly place is...are you enjoying it? because i sure enjoyed watching 2 hours of arthur yesterday. and i can honestly say it was refreshing.

Janette said...

she is beautiful and you always capture that perfectly. you crack me up about the disney channel comment. I have done that numerous times and actually really liked it..sad I know

Justin Ford said...

So are you going to have us all over to vote? Maybe after lunch on Friday? You know how much I hate painting so if you want me to watch Reese and Coops while Mallory & Malermie help you paint I would be happy to do that.

lizzo said...

I love these pics. I love her face.

You are a nerd for watching that show...but then again...I was watching Super Why this morning followed by Clifford (or Clippord as Parker calls him).

Maria Ison said...

She is so gorgeous, Stacie! Those eyes...gosh. How are you ever going to discipline her when she's older? I mean really? What a sweetheart.

al + sar said...

Haha Stacie you are so funny! Your blog is darling by the way...I love your header and you are an amazing photographer. I am totally one to be watching Wizards of Waverly Place at 11pm. We need to hang out again soon!

Emily and Jake Shoff said...

Hey Stace! I FINALLY added you to my blog so I can keep updated on you guys! BTW~ Cooper's hair is ROCKIN! I love it!

Anonymous said...

Love the pics (as always). I'm totally with you on the paint, I hate having everything all the same color! In a couple weeks, we'll be having a summer's end luau!

Tibett said...

Love the pictures of Reese! I want to see the paint samples you got! Anything you're loving?

Skye said...

I AM SO IN LOVE WITH THESE.
AWESOME.

J & P Gibb said...

Stac I see some of mom and dad in Reese, she is a QT. You take great pictures, like a pro.
Wish I was there to paint for you. I love it, kind of sick aren't I. You can make such a difference with just a can of paint. Have fun and think of me. Auntie

The Bishops said...

Hey Stace thanks!! Can you believe he's already home!?! Your kids are getting so big and so cute! I can't believe that Cooper is riding a bike!! What adorable pics!! Bryce will be in Logan from Sept 14-18th at a training so we are trying to work it so that I can come along too and hang out with my girls!! So I will let you know this next week. I hope it all works out, it would be so fun!! Love you girl!