Tuesday, June 16, 2009

As promised I am posting more pictures from our trip. For my sake, of course. I am already forgetting the great feelings and memories from that time. That is why a picture is so amazing to me. Each one can simply bring me right back to that moment and all of a sudden I can remember everything.

These pictures are from Thursday night, I think. After eating at Wahoo's (one of our favorite places to eat), Tracy, Nicole and I took our kids and our cameras to the beach one night and snapped away. It was fun for us, but waaay more fun for the kids, as you can see. We had only a small window of time before the sun went down. I remember the weather being perfect. It was cloudy but not cold. The water wasn't freezing. The second we got to the sand, the kids ran into the water right away, naturally, and were drenched within 5 minutes. Cooper was wearing a bright orange sticker that the cash register at albertsons gave him. (Reese had a fever that day so we had to go pick up some pain reliever for her). After we were done, we washed the kids off at the showers and walked back to Nicole's house, who is lucky enough to live across the street from the beach.

I have the most fun when I am taking pictures of kids, but especially kids I know. So here is an overload of pictures from that night. You will get sick of seeing pictures from this trip. Just to warn you. There are more to come...hopefully throughout this week.

IMG_9957 web
IMG_9953 web
IMG_9947 web
IMG_9945 web
IMG_0009 web
IMG_0015 web
IMG_9978 web
IMG_9900 web
IMG_9927 web IMG_9912 web
IMG_9970 web
IMG_9963 web
IMG_9973 web
IMG_9997 web
IMG_9982 web
IMG_9899 web IMG_9981 web
IMG_9994 bw
IMG_9976 webIMG_0020 web

7 comments:

nbjenni said...

I love your photos - so talented

The Ceder House's said...

I love the action shots. You make me want to go the beach- right NOW.

Jason-Mindi-Porter-Ellery said...

I lOVE WAHOO'S!!!!!! I have only been there once, but I can still taste it. My bro went on a Mission to Cali. So when we went back with him, he made sure to go. He said he went almost weekly!!!! I am dying for my husband to taste it! (Wow, I must be hungry, I'm drooling!) ANYWAY...Great pics! I love the one at the showers!!

melissa said...

k, i know i was standing right next to you while you were doing this blog, but just for the sake of getting a comment and you being excited for that one split second knowing someone left a message-i wanted to tell you once again, that you have the most insane talent stace...who would have known....who would have known that you would grow up to be so dad gum talented. maybe its a good thing i didn't know you were going to be booming with talent, because then i would not only want to sleep with you in the same bed every night growing up, but i would have also copied every single move, style and hobby you made. i love ya stace-and i really am so proud of you finding a talent of yours that you thoroughly enjoy.

Skye said...

Well these are just gosh dang breathtaking!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tracie said...

I've said it before and I'll say it again..Love your pictures!!

Anonymous said...

windows live hotmail sign in
[url=http://www.viddler.com/explore/hotmail_sign_in]hotmail member directory
[/url] free hacking hotmail software