Wednesday, May 20, 2009

must.update.blog

Neglected blog. Why do I feel a need to update it? Don't know. But I must. The weather has been wonderful, we've been outside playing a lot. Cooper could live outside if I let him. 8:30 in the morning I hear the door open and he's gone. Or we'll be eating dinner and he runs by and says "see ya mama" and he's out the door. It's funny. But how could I get in his way? He's got things to do and people to see. After all, he's almost three.

I've got one thing on the brain, and one thing only: CALIFORNIA. Home (used to be). Heaven on earth. Beach. Friends. Oh, lovely friends who we miss more than words can express. We are heading back to the O.C. next Friday...where we will reside for a week...a week of complete and utter bliss. I get giddy just thinking about it. Can't wait to be back. However, I can wait for the round-trip car ride.


On to some pictures I took last week of a sweet little girl named Daphne. Aaahhh... SO refreshing to see a little girl with a t-shirt and jeans on. With un-done, messy hair. A kid being a kid.

p_04 web
p_07 web
p_11 web
p_16 web
p_22 web
p_26 bw
p_17 web

13 comments:

Windybrook Spinner said...

She's stunning. Wonderful pictures. I love your work. Have a fun vacation!

Mark and Meghan said...

especially love the black and white one of her! can we please plan time?

we're off to san diego next saturday for two weeks! i LOVE going back. have a good trip..i know we will!

melissa said...

stacie leeann, this is what i live for. those pictures...i can't...i mean....the pictures.....wow, i can't even express how much i LOVE your style. Those pictures are priceless, just priceless!! you need to get in the habit of updating your blog daily

melissa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tracy Elder said...

yep you are definitely giving me a photo lesson when you get here!

Liz said...

No amount of thanks is enough!!! I LOVE THEM!!!! Plan on gaining 10 lbs, cause I'm gonna be bringing you "thank you" treats for months!!!

Jordan said...

Fantastic shots, Stace!

Kimberly said...

Again, amazing!!! You. Are. A. Natural!!!!

pangfamily said...

yep....I can't wait. I have Disneyland on my calendar. I can't wait to eat my way through the park with you.
:)

us said...

Gosh Stace. You take amazing pics. Like Uh-mazing.

Hey Im giving away a REALLY cute TUTU on my shopping blog. You should enter for your lil girl.. it'd be a cute photography prop :)

Heres the link:

http://shoppinghigh.blogspot.com/2009/05/pixie-dust-tutu-giveaway-30-value.html

us said...

Ah crap. That link didnt work. Just go to

http://shoppinghigh.blogspot.com

and click on the little baby in the tutu on the left.

Robin said...

Stac! Call me when youre down or email me! It would be fun to see you!

Skye said...

You know what? you are the WORST blogger ever, and I always get excited to see a new post and it just goes weeks, months before I get to see anything. Super lame. I know you've got some killer pictures and hilarious stories to tell. So quit being lame. Give me some eye candy girl.