Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter

Easter is over, but we have enough candy to last another year. This holiday is way worse than Halloween. But don't worry, I'm taking care of it...by eating a piece of candy, or two, every hour. Coop had the time of his life this week by participating in three easter egg hunts. On saturday we hit up the Wallace household and hunted like mad. Coop had the time of his life with his bud Izak...as they always do. Thanks Kristen for hosting a kick butt easter party....complete with fresh fruit and chocolate banana muffins. A dozen of which were devoured by yours truly.
egg hunt

This kid wasn't messing around. Oh, and the pink basket was 100% his doing. At target I asked, "Do you want a blue, green or yellow basket?" And he replied with a firm, "pink". Ok then.

the after-party

buds

My very own easter egg. Scrum-didly-umptious.

11 comments:

Tracy Elder said...

oh so cute! Kaelin got the same basket, but a yellow one. Last pic is truly scrum-diddly-umptious..or how ever you spelled it. ps- What actions did you use for those pics?

Elizabeth said...

I just love all of your pictures! So, if we come out this summer, would you do our family pics, and some of my kids?! We haven't really found good photography out here yet. Just good ole JcPenney! Woohoo!

Windybrook Spinner said...

Your pictures are amazining! I'm so lucky you took mine yesterday. I can't wait to see them, but I know the subject was a bit tricky. =) Darling photos and darling children. That was a LOT of eggs Coop. I love the pink basket.

the fellers said...

how fun....I love the after party pics, coop is the bestest...and I noticed the bandaids....poor poor Reese, I love her, she is delish!

The Bishops said...

How fun!! Wish we were there!! I miss you guys!! Reese is growing up so fast!

uvtcharl.blogspot.com said...

Love Cooper's taste. Pink is the new blue. Man, we need to get Reece and Avery together one of these days, I think they would have a ball together.

Tibett said...

What great pictures, Stacie! and I must say, I love Cooper's pink basket!

Marissa said...

Your little one Reese is so cute! Don't you just want to give her kisses all day?

tracie said...

Reese is adorable!!!Your pictures are so cute. I really just want to lay on that green grass.

Skye said...

Go Reese GOOOO!!! Come on girl you are so close, for the love of all that is good in this world start sitting up!!
And Coops pink basket is the bomb.

Allie said...

Stacie! Freak, we need to get together this week. The weather is supposed to be good so perhaps a park date? Lemme know!