Friday, April 24, 2009

boring, boring, boring

I know, my blog is so boring. But seriously, I've just had no desire to update it. Life has been so busy. I hate busy life. I like my simple life, but for some reason I have let it get busy the past couple weeks. I have been editing photos like crazy (which I will get to posting), but also trying to enjoy my husband being home again. It's been soooooo nice. Catching up on our thursday night t.v.

Speaking of, is anyone watching parks and recreation? I think we will like that show. And did anyone watch 30 rock last night? Awesome. We can't get enough of that show. That is the #2 greatest show on tv. #1 being arrested development...by a far stretch. If you haven't watched it, YOU MUST. Since it's over, go to hulu.com and start it. Your life will be better, take my word for it.

Holy side note.

Ok, anyway, can't do a post without pictures. Last week it was overcast and Cooper was outside playing with our neighbors. ("his guys", as he calls all his friends) We live in a parkside home, which means we are on a row of homes perpendicular to the street, and we are facing another row of homes. So in between we have a nice little grass area where all the neighbors and kids like to come out and play. We LOVE it. I can send cooper outside whenever and (usually) don't have to worry about him running out on the street. He just rides his little scooter around the sidewalk in front of our homes. ANYWAY, here are some pictures of a couple of our neighbors who are just plain cute. I can't understand why I just wrote about our neighborhood for 15 minutes.

IMG_6994 web
IMG_7016 web
IMG_7003 web
IMG_7031 web

Alright, I'm off to my weekly friday chick-fil-la date with friends in a bit. Mmmmm...I'm craving a juicy fried chicken sandwich this instant. It's been a couple weeks...I'm going through honest withdrawls. Have a great weekend!

4 comments:

the fellers said...

how cute are you guys? We LOVE 30 rock...Parks and Recreation, not AS much as the others, but maybe if I gave it a good ole strong shot it might be ok, but I am having a hard time getting into it, Shon too..let me know what you think! I am glad the business of dave's life is over for the year! WHOOOHOOO!!

melissa said...

wow. stace, all i can say is wow. those shots of the neighbor kids were stunning. I really just can't get enough of your photography. and i loved that one of cooper! gosh he melts my heart! but overall, i'm just happy you posted:)

Utah Funeral Directors Cremation Center said...

Stace, I am so happy that you fit us into your schedule on Friday! I seriously love that group of girls! Your pictures are adorable any time you want practice give me a call.

Andrea said...

I have been watching Parks and Recreation. That show is hilarious to me because I used to work in Parks and Rec for Provo City. That show is frighteningly true to life.

P.S. Great pictures, as usual.