Monday, December 15, 2008

It was a good weekend

First off, I just changed a 6-wipe diaper of Cooper's. It's gotten to the point of dry-heaving. That kid has GOT to learn to potty train.
I absolutely loved this last weekend. I'm not totally sure why, I think it had to do with the fact that Saturday we had nothing planned...and that's how I love Saturdays. We just chilled, did a little christmas shopping (emphasize little....if it was a lot, it wouldn't have been a favorite day), and hung out as a family. My favorite kind of day, with my favorite people on the planet.

We've got a snow lover on our hands. Dave took Cooper out sledding in our neighborhood and he loved it, to say the least. I got a few pics before they left.
IMG_3532 copy
IMG_3529 copy
IMG_3526 web
I think dave was more excited to bust out the snow shovel than anything else
IMG_3507 copy
IMG_3551 copy
IMG_3552 copy
oh hi....it's me
IMG_3543 copy
and off they go...
IMG_3563 copy
While the boys went sledding...I got to hang out with this little sleeping angel.
IMG_3480 web
Vintage copy web
My oh my she is perfect. I just can't get enough of her sweet little personality. She is smiling so much now and loves to watch us. She brings such a calm spirit into our home. We love her so much!!! It's funny how we are the exact same parents as we were to Cooper...yet two completely different children have come from it. You name it...and they are the total opposite. Good things and bad :) But we love them both the same.
IMG_3461 copy

17 comments:

Utah Funeral Directors Cremation Center said...

So cute Stace! I love your family, seriously. I will bring my pictures over sometime this week & let me know a good morning for you to go see Santa. Probably not until about Wed. for me, Peyton has Croup.

Allie said...

Cute cute kids, stace. Reese is a little Coop Jr. They have the same little face! Let's get together this week!

the fellers said...

ok...I TOTALLY know how you feel...6 wipe diapers are the WORST!! (I also love how you rate your diaper changes by the # of wipes you use!) Also, it sounds like our kids are so similar, Rylee and Scoty are like night and day! Reese is so cute and so is Coop of course!I cant wait to see you guys...are you gonna be at the reception on friday? Hope so!

The Lunds said...

Cute Pictures. Again, I am amazed at how great your pictures look. Nice and crisp! I get you on the potty training thing. I seriously didn't care until the second came along. You don't realize how big and disgusting those diapers can get until you got little baby poop to deal with. My kiddos are both boys and I can't believe how different their little personalities are. They are both great little babies and mellow little fellows though.

Jeff and Mallory said...

Such a cute family! Aren't those Saturdays the best!

Anonymous said...

AHH SO CUTE! And I loved our talk today. Larisa and I are totally serious about you coming out with the kids too! My apartment is always open :)

John and Erin said...

By far my favorite pic is the one of you peering through to say hi! A little creepy.

melissa said...

stace, those pictures are absolutely priceless!! Man i love your freakin talent with that camer! i really can't get over how stinkin cute this post was! I crave when you update

Tibett said...

Cooper is such a cute little guy, and those pics of Reese are beautiful! You guys make adorable kids!

Maria Ison said...

You seriously have the cutest kids!! I love those snow pictures. You really know how to capture the moment. You certainly have talent!

Tibett said...

Hi! We did get your yummy treats you left on our door. Thank you! Laurel and I were talking about hitting Chick-Fil-A tomorrow for lunch...want to go? We can visit and let the kids play. We'll probably go around 11:30-12 or so. I'll call you tomorrow and let you know.

Wallace Family said...

I hate you and your perfect pictures.

Ashley said...

Reese has the most amazing skin! Please tell me that you do touch ups? Or is she going to be the luckiest girl in the world? (If that skin holds...) I can't get over how beautiful she is!

Skye said...

Stacy I know you are rarely on facebook, but I left you some info for gettting on my personal blog. man I miss you, hope you had a great christmas!

us said...

Holy Macro Stace!! Your dad is on TV right this very minute!! Yay for your pops! Thats exciting!!

Tracy Elder said...

adorable! i miss you guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

abo-bder said...



فني ستائر بالرياض
شركة تركيب ستائر بالرياض
فني ايكيا بالرياض