Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Maren

One night up in Canada my cousin's wife, Maren, agreed to a lil' "photo shoot" out in the bea-u-ti-ful country. Every time we are up there I just die at how lovely it is...so this year I was hoping to get my camera out and photograph someone....anyone. Maren was willing, and I was happy. I have always thought she has such a photogenic face.

Maren Ord is my one claim to fame. She is a celebrity up in Canada. She had a hit album with a hit song that you've probably heard..."Perfect", which has been on t.v. shows and movies. She's toured with Sarah Maclachlan at the Lilith Fair and worked with Randy Bachman. Anyway, you get the picture...she's talented.

I really admire her work because she writes her own music, plays the piano, guitar...does it all on her own. She is really amazing. Check her out...

(Now please ignore the watermarks. I was feeling paranoid the day I edited most of them. I must have not been paranoid editing the rest of them on a different day because I didn't add one to those. It means nothing. Just so people don't take them)
Photobucket
Photobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

There are about 12 things I could say about this picture. I just love it.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Wow....there are always too many. And I forgot to mention she is pregnant folks...with her third!

12 comments:

Windybrook Spinner said...

Absolutely stunning!

Anonymous said...

I love them! My favorites have to be the ones of the boots and the one with her back to the barn looking down and smiling! You are amazingly talented with the camera and editing!

Jeff and Mallory said...

They are awesome Stace!

Tracy Elder said...

Wow!!!! The composition and lighting are PERFECT!!! Looks like you are ready to become famous. Got your business cards ready?

One question, are those squares you are cropping some of those bottom pics as?

Anyway, Love it all! You are amazing!

Mark and Meghan said...

seriously, theyr'e beautiufl stacie. i've said it before, but seriously when can we set up a time for you to shoot my family!! i'm totally serious. we've moved back to salt lake (a couple of weeks ago) maybe toward the end of august? you are great at it....

Tahnie said...

These are great! Love them! My favorite is the one on the road.

the fellers said...

i LOVE your watermark....and the pics are awesome too!

lizzo said...

I so totally love these...and I covet her outfit.

One thing I have to say is you could benefit from a class or two.

I KID!!!! I LOOOOOOVE them! I am just mocking your anon comment a while back.

Can't wait to see how the pics of the boys turn out!

Maria Ison said...

I knew she looked familiar! "Perfect" is one of my absolute favorite songs. In fact it's on one of my favorite plays on my ipod. She is sooo talented. Beautiful pictures Stacie! You really are so talented. I loooove your editing.

Ashley said...

I think that you should've put a watermark on the cow picture... that one screams copyright infringment. (I think it's my fav.)

Elle and Clint Stallings said...

Really amazing Stacie.. My fav is the b&w. I love them all. Very Talented.

Mindee and Jerry said...

Wow! ALL your pictures are amazing! You are very good at it! Also, I can't believe your little girl is 1! WOW!