Monday, February 9, 2009

A buncha sickies

That's what we are today...and have been for the past few days. Ya know, the usual. Coughing, runny nose, spit up, throw up, snot everywhere, and to add to the chaos I must've caught some sort of food poisoning on Friday. 'Twas lovely. Oh, but what was even better was the night of my nausea, Reese was up, like, 15 times. No exaggeration. We think something was going on with her tummy. Constipation maybe??

So, to say the least, sickness has taken over our home.

It's snowing outside today which means I pretty much have a free ticket to do NOTHING but hang out inside with my lovies. I might've mopped...ya that's right...it's been a few weeks, or months...I can't remember. But don't be fooled. The only reason I whipped out the mop was to clean up the vomit Cooper left all over the floor after throwing up his chicken nuggets and apple. Told ya....lovely.

Since I can't post without pictures, here are some. Have I mentioned this little girl is a dream come true? Probably.

IMG_4549 bw web
IMG_4543 bw web
Untitled-1 copy

13 comments:

uvtcharl.blogspot.com said...

I want your freaking camera... oh and photography skills would be nice too. Sorry you are a bunch of sickos! Oh and I love your curtain/bed sheet invention, you are pretty much a genious!

The Lunds said...

So sweet! I am so tired of the cough, runny, stuffy nose crap! I can't wait for spring time!

Skye said...

Nice timing! You are supposed to be at my house hanging out in my new kitchen while I make amazing concoctions. So sad! :(

tracie said...

That sucks. Nothing worst than sickness going around your house! That first black and white looks just like cooper! She is honestly so cute. oh and sorry for not notifying you when I started my blog...forgive me!

The Bishops said...

She is such a cutie pie! We've been a bit sick too, no throw up thankfully! Hope you guys all get well!! We miss you guys!

melissa said...

I love so much when you post! i really am so glad you guys are starting to get a little better-and stace, those pics at the bottom are the most pricless pictures i've seen of your yet! You have maddening skills! and seriously that first picture is a cooper duplicate! love you

the fellers said...

I promise I thought that first picture was cooper....haha. they are twins...I am sorry, I hate sickness!

greenqueen said...

I feel like it's one thing after another. How do people with 5 or 6 kids ever have sick-free time? Look soon for my post about Boston barfing all over my cart of stuff and himself at Target last week!

Come over soon. I'll feed you lunch. No guarantees it'll be gourmet!

Aaron and Jessie said...

Sounds awful, I seriously hate being sick more than anything. I think cleaning up throw up is one of the absolute worst jobs of being a mom, I come so close to loosing it myself. So, I might have to call you for more tips on photography, there is just soooo much to know, but looking at your pictures always motivates me to keep reading and learning.

Kelley said...

Stacie--that Reese is such a cutie! Now, could you please post some info about your camera/lenses? Also, how do you get the colors in your photos so vibrant? Do you Photoshop the heck out of your pictures? Your photography is nothing short of absolutely amazing. You have a real talent.

Robin said...

Stac! Hey girl Happy V-Day!Your little girl is so sweet. I am wondering what my next child will be since Diego is so rambunctious (is that how you spell it???) and such a boy!

Robin said...

PS We were all sick too...no fun!

Maria Ison said...

You take the most beautiful photos!! Your kids are too cute! Oh and I love your 'curtains'. Great idea!