Monday, May 21, 2007

I'm having too much fun

I'm totally getting the hang of this blogging...too bad it consumes every waking minute now. Ok....for my first official post I have to show the cutest picture taken yesterday. Our friends next door (Tiffany and Bryce) had everyone over for Bryce's birthday, so we couldn't resist getting some pictures of all the babes (and moms) together. Seriously...it just doesn't get more fun than this. We are so lucky to have these friends live so close, and all with babies around the same age!












Kristen and Brecke, Kristen and Izak, Tiffany and Kaden, Me and Cooper, Larissa and Tino

Anyway, that's the latest with us. Cooper is up now and we are off to run errands. We're leaving for Utah Wednesday morning (WOOOOOOOO!!) so I need to get ready. I can't wait to see the family....it's always a constant party with them!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Stacie,
So good to see you blogging, maybe someday I will. I think I recognize some of those mama's with babies, only I saw them when they were pregnant!! Time flies. Wish them all well for me, and Cooper is just beautiful!!!
Rebeca

Brittany said...

Stacie,
I am so happy you joined the blogging group. I have been doing it since last November. I love it! I am so happy to be able to see pictures of you guys since I cant see you guys since you never call me back! We have to get together soon! Oh and my blog is lifeofjoeandbritt.blogspot.com talk to you soon
Britt Asay